🌻 Spring is Yellow 🌻

It was a lovely day for everyone.

The leaves of the trees and petals of the flowers are not writhing from the cold snow.

Like everybody else, spring is memorable. But, for me it was a different memory.

It was not spring dance concert like everybody else.

I put the basket full of yellow roses, sunflowers and yellow tulips.

I touch his name in the cold stone.

"Dad, I miss you." I told while closing my eyes and supressing the sobs that has already scaped from my mouth.

I was looking at mommy she is singing my dad's favorite song. The yellow river.

He loves yellow so much. He also loves spring season.

He died wearing his yellow polo shirt during his favorite season... Spring.

I look above the sky then I look around.

Spring is like telling me, that his death is a happy one that the heavens took him with open arms that made the flowers bloom on earth.

I close my eyes and remember his last words visualising that he is infront of me as he said, "Spring might change or end something, whether a persons life or career but always remember that every bloom of the flowers and the chirp of the bird is called hope and new beginnings."

Date: May 7, 2020
Time: 12:15 AM