What are MAPs?

"

M= Minor
A= Attracted
P= Person

Or as anyone with any sort of sanity can tell you: A Pedophile.

It doesn't matter if they are a NO/NCMAP (Non-offensive/Non-contact MAP), they are still a pedophile who in no way, shape, or form be considered nonoffensive or in the right."

"Also known as a minor-attracted person or persons. Persons identifying are such are, in short, pedophiles and therefore have a dysfunctional sexual fetish for children.

MAPs insist that their perverted perspectives on minors are as healthy and productive as anyone else's.

Falling as outcasts , MAPs have been trying to identify as part of the LGBTQ+ community in order to be seen as normal to the ironic disdain of people who belong in the aforementioned community.

A mimic of those in the trans who complain that sexual preferences are transphobic not realizing that gays and lesbians themselves have preferences that put them in the homosexual category.

MAPs are often proud to identify themselves as such and are often capable of identifying which age groups they are attracted to (i.e. 3-5 year-old boys, 6-8 year-old girls, etc.).

Many identify MAPs as part of the sign of moral collapse as a societal whole, reasoning that children are no longer as protected when it comes to the sexual intentions of adults."

Picture: Spinel - Steven Universe