Untitled Part 3

I sat up in Marty's bed, groaning a bit and rubbing my eyes. Golden light poured through the blinds and I looked down at my sleepy friend. Marty was still passed out, natural for him. I'm probably late for school already, almost every time I sleep at Marty's house we run late. No matter, I swung my legs over the side of the bed, gently letting my feet hit the floor. I stood up, walking over to Marty's dresser looking for some of his smaller clothes. He groaned a bit and looked at me from his bed.

"Adam why are you up? Can we please skip school today? It can be a me and you day~" I looked at him with wide eyes. Skip school? Just me and him?! I would love that! I tackled him in a hug and smiled. The feeling of happiness quickly faded as I realised my parents would never let me.

"I can't Marty, my parents would kill me..." I sighed a bit and grabbed my clothes that I had dropped when I went to tackle Marty.  

"We could... not tell them?"

"Marty that's dumb they'll get a phone call."

"What if I call you out? Or we tell them you got sick on pizza last night?"

"They know I'm anorexic Mart they're not stupid they'd know."

"You said it yourself, they'd do anything to convince themselves you're okay."

"When the hell did I say that?"

"Probably at some point!" Marty smiled at him, pulling out his phone to call Adam's parents.