About the Author

Charles Moffat is an author, artist, and archery instructor in Toronto, Canada. He has published over 30 books. He writes both fiction and nonfiction. You can read some of his nonfiction work in "Archery Focus Magazine".

"The Girl in the Red Hoodie" is Moffat's first foray into superhero/vigilante fiction. He normally writes heroic fantasy, dark fantasy, epic fantasy, literary fantasy, and Sword & Sorcery.

In his spare time Moffat enjoys teaching archery, bowmaking, woodworking, spending time with his wife & son, fishing, painting, photography, camping, hiking, cycling, fixing bicycles, learning languages, video games, and Dungeons & Dragons.

Moffat is a polyglot and currently reads/speaks/signs 11 languages. Arabic is not one of them, but he would like to learn someday. He is a firm believer that learning a new language is an enlightening experience and that the power to communicate is paramount to understanding others.

Moffat has published multiple novels, short stories, anthologies, and novellas, available in both ebook and paperback forms. Visit amazon.com/author/moffat to learn more about many of his published works.

You can follow Charles Moffat on the following platforms:

twitter.com/charlesmoffat
instagram.com/charles.moffat
facebook.com/charlesmoffat.fans