𝐎𝐍𝐄

BELLAMY

BELLAMY

Finn and I were caught by the grounder who prevented us from entering the drop ship. "You have to stand on your feet. He'll kill you if you don't." Finn was the first to get caught, I heroically tried to save him because he tried to save me first, but failed cause we're both on leashes.

On the other hand, the main person who I couldn't stop thinking of was Isla. The thought of not knowing if she is safe or not was killing me on the inside, I needed to look for her sooner rather than later.

My thoughts were distracted by Monroe and Sterling run out from their hiding spot. They start to attack the grounder that was keeping us on leash but stopped as soon as a gunshot was aimed at him. We watched him fall over from his high horse and see the Ark survivors lead by Kane emerge from the woods.

I couldn't believe it.

Her father.

"We're here, now." Kane announced. "Everything's gonna be okay."

I tried to believe him, all I could hope is for Isla to find her way back to the bunker with the rest of our people where she belongs. I was bleeding which made me feel at ooze.

"We need to get back to the drop-ship." Finn read my mind.

I nodded at him, before we could go Abby paused our tracks. "Hey. Where's Clarke? Is she all right?" She asked, concerned.

"She was when we left. We'll take you to her."

"Wait. Slow down." Kane told Finn. "Sinclair. We're splitting up. One guard detail comes with me to the Dropship. Everyone else here goes with you to Alpha Station. You have the coordinates. We'll follow - as soon as we can."

Sinclair and the rest agreed. "Yes, sir."

"Anything more from Jaha?"

"No. Nothing in the past hour."

"Okay. You six with me. You two, lead the way." Kane hurried along with me and Finn to the drop ship, I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

Everyone left to go their separate way, I was close to Finn both hoping the people we love are safe. Thought of Raven also crossed my mind if she handled the bullets well that was in her body.

I just pray Isla is safe.

ISLA

"Please stop!" I cried over the pain I was receiving. Endless amount of beating and scars I've gotten was all excurciating.

"Tell us where they are!" He fired back, continuing to slice my body.

"I don't know!"

He lifts up the chains higher, allowing my feet to not touch the ground, my arms carried the weight. "If you don't cooperate you will die."