CHAPTER FOURTY

-AMIKO'S POV-

"Okay, goodnight." Aunt Tommie said to me and i smiled before waving bye to her. I closed the door before seeing Benji in the kitchen putting something in the fridge.

Today has been long and with Aunt Tommie being here has made it harder. I feel like she's been testing me. Just to see if I'm the one for Benji.

"I'm getting in the shower." I told Benji and I walked upstairs to the bedroom before running the shower and stripping out of my clothes. I got in the shower before grabbing my towel and washing myself up to par.

I felt a touch to my waist making me slightly jump. Looking over my shoulder, I chuckled as Benji stood behind me with a smirk.

"I wanna fuck yo sexy ass so bad." He whispered in my ear and i playfully smacked my lips. As we showered, we talked about random things and cracked jokes on each other before he got out and handed me a towel.

I took it from him before wrapping my self up and walking to the closet that held all my clothes. I put on some leggings with a sports bra and I wrapped my hair up in a bonnet. Tae had did a new install on me since my last one was a mess. The color I got was orange.

I got in bed before cutting the TV on and Benji came and laid next to me. It was going on 9 and i was tired as hell.

I laid on Benji's chest before tracing his tattoos with my nails.

"Do you ever want kids?" I asked. I was curious. I mean, he never talked about kids. If we saw some kids, wouldn't even look their way.

"Hell yeah. I want a lot." He said and I giggled.

"And how many is a lot." I joked with him.

"Like, 14." He said and i smacked my lips before playfully pushing his chest.

"Why you asking about kids? Want me to put some in you?" He asked quickly sitting up with a smirk and I laughed at his foolishness.

"I love you Benji. For real." I said and he smiled. I rolled over before pulling out the papers the doctor gave me and I handed it to him. I took out the pregnancy test I took today just for memories. I hid it behind me and I watched his facial expressions as he read over the paper. His face was all over and I laughed.

I guess he got to the good part because his eyes bulged out his head. He looked at me and I handed him the test.

"Say swear." He said in a serious tone and I nodded.

"FUCK!" He yelled as he stood up and started dancing. I straight faced him before laughing.

"You for real? You pranking a nigga or something?" He asked and i smacked my lips.

"How Benji when I got the papers from the doctor right there." I said in a 'duh' tone and he plopped back down beside me.

"Yooo, I'll be back. I gotta call a couple people." He said and I laughed before shaking my head at him.

"I'm glad your happy." I said and he put me on his lap before kissing me all over my face.

"Hell yeah I'm happy." He said in between every kiss. I got off his lap and he walked out the room. I got under the covers before yawning. As soon as I laid my head down, I fell right asleep.

-NEXT MORNING-

"What the fuck you mean you pregnant by that funky ass nigga!" Kairo came in and I laughed as I made the kids plates before they were off to school.

"Kairo, don't start." I said and he smacked his lips.

"So you mean to tell me, Bob Marley look better then me." He pointed to Benji walking in.