"Why do you wanna see her?"

Abigail POV:

       "Let's not make this harder than it has to be." He says still pointing the gun right at Five. "You think I wanna kill a kid? Go home with that on my conscious?" He asks five. As five tries to speak I interrupt him out of anger.  "Oh I wouldn't worry about that." I say while turning his way with a butter knife in my hand. "You won't be going home" I teleport behind him and stab him in the neck. Five teleports to another guy and we take all of them out in less than two minutes. As Five takes back his tie. He then sits back down and pulls out a knife. "Do you trust me?" He asks. I nod and he hands me the weapon. "What do I do?" I ask as he pulls out his wrist. "Cut here." He tells me. "No it will hurt you" I say. He grabs my hand "Please." I nod and cut his arm. He pulls out a tracker and wraps up his arm. I walk out the door and hop in the car. He teleports in and we sit in silence for what feels like years. "What's wrong." He asked. "Why do you wanna see her?" I ask sadly. He looks me in the eyes and smiles. Why is he smiling. "Your jealous huh?" He says with a grin. "No." I say flatly. I was but I was too embarrassed. His face immediately went dark. "Oh..Okay..well when I was to scared to open up to you I did to her." He says looking away. "I wanna tell her everything. And apologize." He says. I nod.  He grabs my hand and pulls out the lot. 

       We arrive and wait for her to come home. She walks in and turns the light on. "AH." She shouts. "You should keep your window closed." He says. "Why I live on the second floor." She says. "Rapists can climb." I say with a straight face. Five looks at me. I ignore him and cross my arms. We explain to her and she practically calls us crazy. I try to leave. "No! I am just tired. I'm sure you two are as well. Here have the couch." She says pointing to the couch and pulling out a blanket and pillow. She begins to walk away but Five stops her. "I wanted to say sorry. Not for what I said seventeen years ago but for what I said about you not being smart earlier at the house." He says with his hands in his pocket. She ods and sends a smile my way. I smile back and sit on the ground. "You can have the couch." I say. "How about we share it..." He says with a grin. I look at him. "Oh..Okay." I say with a smile. I lay next to him. The couch was big enough for our thirteen year old selves. He faces my neck. I turn around so I can face him. I stare into his closed eyes and smile. He opens his eyes and I turn around. Trying to act calm he puts his hand around my waist and pulls me closer. "Your bleeding.." I say as I look at his arm. He sits up and I grab some water and a towel and wipe his cut from earlier. I smile at him as he wraps it up again. He lays down and I cuddle up close. In peace I fall asleep.