"Your a distraction."

Abigail POV:

       I wake up in a library. I lift my head and see five passed out in a corner. "Five? Are you..drunk?" I ask. Before he answers Luther and Diego appear. "Is he..?" Luther begins. "Drunk as a skunk." He laughs. Luther picks him up and we walk outside. It's dark I must have slept the whole day. Five wakes up and burps. "If you throw up on me i'll kill you." Luther states. I roll my eyes. Five looks at me. "Hey you." He begins. I eye him with confusion. "Your pretttyyyy." He says then proceeds to turn the other way throwing up. "Your a distraction." He says to me when coming back up. I look down not know if he meant it. "Your friends came looking for you two. They attacked the house." Luther begins. I nod still facing forward trying to hide my teary eyes. This was all a mess and I was a distraction. 

       We arrive at Diego's apartment and Five is passed out so they lay him on the bed. "He's cute when he sleeps. Not so evil." Diego says. "He'll be back to his unpleasant self soon. Luther states. I eye him in anger. "What's going on eight." Luther asks. I eye him and look at my hands. "The world's ending in four days.." I say quietly. I tell them everything before someone walks down the hall towards us. Diego signals for us to be quiet as he pulls out a knife and opens the door. "If you throw another one of those god damn knives at me again, I'm pressing charges!" Some guy shouts. Diego then leaves to go help his friend and now it's just the three of us. "Why didn't you tell us?" Luther asks me. "It wouldn't have mattered." I say quietly. "What do you mean we could have go together and helped you guys!" He says in anger. "He found you all...dead..you tried to stop it and you ended up dead!" I say as I look at Five's face with tears. Luther nods and tried to help but we've done everything we could.. Later I had found out that Five was an assassin and killed many people to try to get back to us. He hasn't said a word or even looked at me since. After an hour of talking Diego storms in. "You little piece of shit." He says charging at Five . "Watch it." I say standing up in front of Five. "It's all your fault." He shouts at Five and I. "What are you talking about Luther asks. "Patch is dead because your friends when they couldn't find you they killed her." He said pointing his finger at Five. "We don't have time for this." I say grabbing Fives hand.  "They kill anyone who gets in the way Diego it's not his fault." I yell and then teleport away and into the car. Starting up the car I drive off. Five looks at me. "What's wrong?" He asks me. I turn right and ignore him the whole way to the academy. 

       I storm into Fives room and sit on the bed. "What is wrong!" He asks. "I'm a distraction! I'm in the way. I distract you." I shout. "Abigail." He says as he grabs my hands and gets on his knees. "I was drunk and pissed because I was gonna loose you again. I-I love you! And nobody can change that!" He shouts. I smile and kiss him. He grabs me by the waist and lifts me up. "I don't care if you killed people. I love you too. So don't be scared to express that to me." I say.