You Tell Him That Your Pregnant: Nicholas Hamilton

You were sleeping in your bed with your boyfriend Nic when your stomach started to churn. Without trying to wake him up you got out of bed and walked towards the medicine cabinet. In your guys medicine cabinet you found some anti nausea tablets. You took those along with some water and went back to bed hoping that you would be better in the morning. But that didn't turn out to be true the very next day.

A FEW HOURS LATER

You felt someone shaking you and calling your name. You woke up only to see Nic looking at you with concern in his eyes. He looked like he could cry.

Nic: Baby are you sick?

Y/N: No.

To Nic that was complete and utter bull shit. He could see right through you but he didn't see anything that would tell him that you were sick.

Nic: Well get ready we're hanging out with the cast today.

Y/N: Ok.

Once you got ready you guys headed out of the door. When you got to where you were meeting the cast they all looked at you with really weird looks on their faces. You didn't know why they were looking at you like that but you just brushed it off to you had some thing on your face and you wiped it off and they quit looking at you. You guys were running around like wild animals playing tag when you stopped running.

You were teetering from side to side like if someone pushed you over you would fall down. Nic saw you about to fall over and he ran over to you and caught you.

Nic: Woah babe you ok?

Y/N: Yeah I'm just dizzy.

Nic: Owen get her some water.

His friend Owen ran to get you a water bottle and when he brought it back to you he saw that you were looking worse by the minute. You took the water out of his hand and chugged it. All of the cast was now looking at you very concerned for your health.

Logan: Y/N are you sure your ok?

Y/N: I'm...fine.

Nic: Baby maybe we should take you home.

Y/N: No no I'm fine I promise.

Nic: Do you want something to eat?

Y/N: Yeah. Maybe some fries or something.

All of you guys took a trip down to Burger King, McDonald's and Dairy Queen to get some fries and other things for you guys to eat. When you got back you had eaten your fries and you kept stealing Nic's fries. He goes to get a fry but they're all gone.

Nic: Baby where are my fries?

Y/N: I ate them all I'm sorry.

Nic: It's ok baby.

Once your food was settled you were better than ever and you guys continued to tag each other well into mid night. You guys said your goodbyes and went home. When you got home you both took a shower together and got into bed to snuggle. As soon as his arm was around your waist you were out like a light.

Nic: Goodnight Y/N I love you.

A FEW HOURS LATER

You woke up to that unsettling churning feeling in your stomach and you were about to get up to go take some anti nausea tablets as you had did last night when you felt the need to throw up. You got up and ran to the bathroom slamming the door shut not caring if you woke Nic up or not. You didn't know how long you've been vomiting for until you felt his hand on your back.

Nic: Shhhhhhh.

You then got a break in between vomiting to talk to Nic. When you lifted your head from the toilet bowl to look at him he was really concerned.

Y/N: Nic... I love you.

Nic: I love you too.

He carried you back to bed and then flushed the toilet. He went and got you a trash can Incase you got sick again. Your both hoping that you will feel better soon.

AN HOUR LATER

You got that burning feeling in your stomach again and you started to puking this time much harder and heavier and this time you weren't going to stop. Nic looked over and saw the way your body was shaking from how hard you were vomiting. When you finally got a break he was in his pajamas and looked at you.

Nic: Y/N your burning up.

He got some stuff together and took it to the car. When he came back in he heard a loud thud and ran to your room. He saw you on the floor and he really thought that something was seriously wrong with you. He took your temp again and it was climbing.

Nic: That's it. Y/N I'm taking you to the hospital.

He picked you up in his arms and took you to the car and made his way to the hospital. When he got there he had you in his arms and a nurse saw him. They got you into the back right away and a doctor came back to examine you. When he pressed down on your stomach he had felt something hard.

Dr: Nic place your hand on her stomach.

Nic's eyes widened in fear.

Nic: What is that?

Dr: It's either a baby or a tumor.

Y/N: Woah woah woah wait a tumor?

Nic: A baby?

Dr: Yeah we'll run some tests to determine what it is. Mean time Nic you can go get clothes from your home and come back.

Nic: Ok.

Nic was hesitant to leave you.

Nic: Y/N I'm not leaving you.

Y/N: Its ok go home and come back.

Nic: Ok.

He kissed you on the lips and left. Not knowing that you were pregnant with his child.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Nic came back with clothes along with a stuffed animal and some roses. But you were asleep. Just then there was a knock on the door.

Nic: Come in. Y/N wake up.

You woke up and saw the doctor smiling.

Dr: Ms. Y/L/N I think you have something to tell him.

Y/N: What do I have to tell hi- O-Oh.

You thought about why you were so sick and it all came back to you.

Dr: Ms. Y/L/N I think you need to look at the results on the test.

He handed you a stick in a plastic bag and you smiled.

Nic: What is it baby?

You were still smiling.

Nic: Y/N?

Y/N: I'm pregnant.

Nic: How far along are you?

Y/N: I'm guessing more like a month maybe.

Both you and Nic were very happy that it was just a baby and not a tumor.

Y/N: Your gonna be a dad.

Nic: Were gonna be parents.

You were so happy that you were pregnant. Even though you had to stay over night in the hospital. You knew he was the person that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with.