You Tell Him That Your Pregnant: Logan Thompson

You haven't been feeling well for the last couple of weeks and you believe that your starting to get a cold or the flu. You make an doctors appointment for the next day to see what was going on with you and was making you feel so Ill.

THE NEXT DAY

You were asleep when you felt a churning feeling in your stomach and that feeling continued so you ran to the bathroom and puked. When you emerged from the bathroom you saw Logan waiting for you with some water.

Logan: You ok?

Y/N: I just puked in the bathroom.

Logan: Are you sick?

Y/N: Not that I know of I had made a doctors appointment yesterday for today.

You guys made small talk as you got ready. Once you were ready to go Logan being the gentlemen that he is walked you to the car. When you got inside he took your hand in his.

Logan: Text me when you get there.

Y/N: Ok.

Logan: Call me when you get out ok.

Y/N: Ok babe. Now I have to go.

He kissed you goodbye and you were headed to the doctors. When you got there, got checked in and as promised you texted your worried boyfriend Logan as soon as you sat down in a chair in the lobby.

Y/N (To Logan): Hey I made it.

Logan: (To Y/N): Ok I love you.

You sent him some emoji's back and not even a second after you put your phone in your pocket your name was called.

Nurse: Ms. Y/L/N the doctor will see you now.

You got up and followed her to exam room 1. You sat down on the table and looked at her as she took your temp and vitals. She left and then you waited for another nurse to come in. When the other nurse came in she asked you some questions.

Nurse: So what brings you in today Y/N?

Y/N: I haven't been feeling well. I don't have a temperature I checked this morning.

Nurse: Is there anything else that I need to know?

Y/N: I've had nausea and I vomited this morning.

Nurse: Alright thanks.

A few minutes later the doctor came in with a nurse behind her.

Dr: Hi Y/N were gonna take some blood to figure out what's wrong with you.

You let them take your blood and you guys began talking about the possible causes that could be making you sick.

Nurse: Dr. I need you to look at this.

Dr: I'll be right back.

She took a little bit longer than you thought but she came back with the results of your blood test.

Dr: Y/N have you gotten your period yet?

Y/N: No.

Dr: Congratulations your pregnant.

You sat up, grabbed your purse and headed towards the door.

Y/N: Thank you.

Then you stopped in your tracks and turned to look at her again.

Y/N: What?

Dr: Your pregnant. That's the cause of your missed period, nausea and vomiting.

You smiled at her.

Y/N: Thank you.

You made another appointment and then walked to your car and let the news sink in. You were supposed to call Logan when you got out but you texted him instead.

Y/N (To Logan): Hey I know I was supposed to call you but I'm headed home now so have the door unlocked for me.

Logan (To Y/N): Ok.

Then you made your way home digesting the news and how you were gonna tell Logan.

BACK AT HOME

When you got to your neighbors house you had to pull over because you started crying. You were crying happy tears because your pregnant with Logan's baby. So you pulled into the driveway with tears rolling down your face and got out of the car. When you walked inside you didn't speak.

Logan: Y/N baby what's wrong?

Y/N: I found out some news.

Logan: Are you ok? Did someone die?

Y/N: No.

Logan: Then what is it?

Y/N: I'm pregnant.

He started to tear up and he hugged you. You both laughed at one another because you both were crying happy tears.

Logan: Were gonna be parents.

He then leaned down towards your stomach and kissed it. Then he started talking to it.

Logan: Hi baby it's your dad. Thank you for making your mother and I so happy.

You smiled at each other knowing that you were gonna be parents. Your dreams have come true.