two. | A to Z

finn's pov

i can't believe millie would rather be with joseph than hang out with me. her best friend.

yes, i like her. more than a friend, but i know for a fact that she would never feel the same way about me.

but she's just so- ugh.
she dives me crazy, and i don't know if i can do this any longer.

in one moment she's nice and flirty, and in the next moment she talks about her new boyfriend?!

i was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't realize that my phone was ringing and someone was knocking at the door so hard that I'm afraid it could break.

i ran downstairs and open the door.
f."noah?"

n."duh."

"what are you doing here" i asked, and gave him a quick hug.

"just checking on you..." he said nervously

f. "okay.. come in."

we went to my room and sat on my bed.
n."sooo..."

f."sooooo.." i raised my eyebrow with a small smile on my face.

little did i know that that small smile would turn into an anger filled look with tears streaming down my face, in just a few minutes.

"okay umm, m- millie wants all of us to meet jo- joseph." noah stutters

i already felt my blood boiling inside of me just by hearing his name.

"pfft, as if i wanna meet him." i said a little bit louder.

noah scoffed "believe me, no one wants to."

i stand up full of anger.
"noah! I swear to god, i will not meet him! I'm not gonna be in the same room as he is!!" I yelled and kicked my chair.

n. "calm down, dude."

"no! i just can't do this anymore! I whish i would have never met her! my life would be so much easier without this girl! I would be happier!" I yelled again, and kicked the chair.

f."why are girls like this!" a tear escaped my eyes. everything was blurry.

noah stood up and slapped my face.
"stop being so harsh to yourself. i don't like seeing you like this." he says.

f."i can't do this anymore-"
noah shushed me by slapping my face again.

f. "can you stop with that?!"
i slapped him back.

n."finn-"

"no!" i yelled "i mean it! i really can't do this anymore.." i told him

n."but-"

i interrupted him again "you know what? tell her that i wanna meet him."

"i wanna get over this asap." I mumble, didn't care if noah heard what i said or not.

but i don't think he did.
n. "o-okay."