three. | joseph

i'm feeling fine almost every day except for all the time. all the time.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

general pov

thursday 1:55 pm

"ready?" sadie asked the boys- caleb, gaten and noah.

they nodded their heads.
n." wait!" everyone looked at noah "where's finn?" he asks

they are currently standing in front of millie's house due to the fact that they have to meet joseph in 5 minutes.

c. " maybe he changed his mind?"

n. " yeah, but wouldn't that ruin the plan?"

sadie shrugged " we'll see."
and took the keys out of her pocket.

g."wait- sadie?" she turned around to look at gaten "why do you have keys to mills house?"

n. "huh? i have one too. don't you guys have keys?" noah says looking at caleb and gaten.
they shook their heads.

"weird." noah frowns.

"whatever." sadie says and went into the house.

they saw millie standing in the kitchen, making herself a tea.
"hey guys!" millie greeted them cheerfully.

they all gave each other a quick hug and said hi.

s. " I'm sorry that finn couldn't come."

"what are you talking about?" millie laughed and looked at sadie, who is clearly confused.

"I mean.. he isn't here?" sadie frowned.

"oh, he is! I told him to come earlier." millie responded while pouring the hot water in her mug.

"where is he then?" sadie asks.

m. " upstairs with joseph."
that was the moment when everyone's eyes widened, caleb, and noah ran directly upstairs to check if joseph is still alive.

gaten stayed in the kitchen " oh, chocolate pudding." he says looking in the fridge.

sadie and millie just started laughing so hard- they couldn't even breathe anymore- because of how fascinating it is how much he acts like dustin.

"the duffers really chose the right person to play dustin!" millie says and slowly stopped laughing.

but then sadie remembers what millie just said when everyone ran upstairs "wait! did you say that finn is alone with joseph right now?!"

"well he was... but now that noah and caleb are upstairs- they are obviously not alone anymore." millie says while taking a sip of her tea.

they heard loud noises from upstairs, gaten immediately stopped eating his chocolate pudding and ran upstairs, so did millie and sadie.

"what is going on?!" gaten asked, out of breath from running so fast- even tho the kitchen is not that far away from millie's room.. gaten is just not that into sports.