Instagram

Alexbatista: Dressed to impress but nobody to impress 🤷‍♀️984k likes | 257k comments

Alexbatista:
Dressed to impress but nobody to impress 🤷‍♀️
984k likes | 257k comments

Elijahh : you couldn't think of a caption I was gonna use that one 😭
Andyblack : we miss you at the recording studio !
Deadrosesismyfav : you are so pretty 🥺
Jeffhardybrand : woah 😍
Lanagonz : did Jeff Hardy just comment on your post bitch !?
Jeffhardy_fanpage : oh my god yesss Jeff and Alex ! My two favorite people ! 💞
Dellarosamark : jeffhardybrand love me tooooooo 😭

****

"Dude did Jeff Hardy just comment on your post ?"

"Your joking I've been in love with him since he started !"

"Alex are you even listening ?"

Typing on my phone I look up "yeah Jeff Hardy with the swanton bomb he's cool but isn't he talking to Trish Stratus ?"

I look up from my phone to see all my friends staring at me in disbelief. "You gotta be kidding me you actually believe he'd go for her and not you ?" Elijah tells me.

"That's it I'm buying tickets or you know what we can preform at wwe raw !" Mark says getting up and calling someone on his phone.

Getting back onto my phone I go look at the comments on my post and tap on Jeff's to be nosy a little. "I've got it !" Sitting next to me Mark smiles wide.

"What did you do exactly ?" I ask putting my phone back down. "We my lovely friend are going to wwe to meet the love of your life !"

"You got us tickets ?"

"No I told Mr McMahon that we would preform for free don't hit me." Laughing I look at him then notice he isn't laughing with me. "Wait why aren't you laughing with me ?"

"Dude I'm being serious."

"Mark what the hell !"

"You can't be mad at me we're going to be meeting everyone that I love on there." He says hugging himself. "Whatever I'm going to sleep and we are not preforming."

Getting up from my seat I go to my bunk and get back onto his insta to stalk him a little. He's actually pretty cute.

I need to go to sleep I have a long day tomorrow.