Movies & snacks

Alex

"So we heard you had some fun." Lana says sitting next to me on the bus. "What ?" Looking at her confused about how she knows. "Jeff told Matt and Matt told me girl you should know Matt is gonna tell me everything."

"Yeah I didn't know Jeff was gonna tell him." I say laughing awkwardly. "Aren't you happy ?" Lana ask.

"Yeah I am I wouldn't mind becoming Jeff Hardy's new girl." I tell her smiling. "Yessss now we just wait until he ask you to become his !" Lana says jumping on me.

"Did you see what he posted on Instagram I forgot to show you !" She says grabbing her phone and opening up Instagram.

Jeffhardybrand: How I was looking at @alexbautista yesterday in that swim suit 😍967k likes | 528k comments

Jeffhardybrand:
How I was looking at @alexbautista yesterday in that swim suit 😍
967k likes | 528k comments

Dellarosamark : are we just gonna ignore this like everything else orrr ?
Lonesomeghosts : I actually approve
Rickyxolson : @lonesomeghosts I don't think they were asking
Hardygirl : the horny side of Jeff is coming out !
Elijahh : horny ? Stoppp 😭
Lanagonz : yess look at her like that all the time !
Alexbatista : I didn't even notice 🥰

"Oh yeah I commented." I tell her laughing. "I feel like you aren't impressed." She says laughing with me.

Before I could answer her Matt and Jeff barge into the living room area in the bus Matt sitting behind Lana and Jeff in front of me.

"Hey babe," Matt says kissing Lana on the lips.

"So Jeff when are you gonna ask my bestfriend to be your girlfriend." Lana ask Jeff leaning in a bit. "When I feel like the time is right." Jeff tells her laying his head on my lap.

"And when will it be the right time ?"

"I have a feeling it's soon." Jeff says looking into my eyes causing me to blush. "Yeah your right I guess you can say me and Matt kind of rushed into it but I mean it's fine cause I'm in loveeee." Lana says wiggling her eyebrows.