𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

fernando the flamingo dubs all of fernando's followers, children of the flamingoes and thus must help fernando spread love and peace throughout this retched land. if you follow fernando and are one of fernando's children, you must respect fernando and all fernando stands for. you must spread the happiness fernando is a symbol of.

you may not know but fernando is neither male or female, fernando is simply a harbinger of faith and hope for a better community. once fernando's work here is done, fernando will retire to the caribbean and live out fernando's life in peace. you may address fernando as male, but fernando will not address fernando's self that way for it would be disrespectful for fernando to do so.

you may ask fernando any question you desire, in hopes fernando will respond with an answer. you may also ask for fernando's opinion about you, but you must remember fernando shall never say anything negative about the children of the flamingoes. only the hate fernando might receive while on the mission to bring peace and happiness.

fernando may also rant about rude hate accounts, but that never means to go and attack them, only stand up for the people they are hating on. never hate on them. if you find a hate account please let fernando's assistant, debrah know right away that way fernando can bring awareness to this issue and fernando can help resolve it.

you may now ask fernando anything you wish.