*Prolouge*

-----------------------------------------------------------

      Broken that's all I felt. I felt like I should die right now. How did it happen how could my own mate reject me after accepting me. Why me???
        It hurt everywhere. My wolf stopped speaking to me after he said those words. Those words which changed my life forever.

                       #flashback #

       " I'm sorry Sky but I can't choose you. I'm sorry I really am but I love her more. I'm sorry it had to be this way. " he said shattering my heart in to thousands of pieces. I could hear anything else because the words kept repeating in my ears. I couldn't see anything other than the broken look on his face. I couldn't breathe because that would mean that the moment had passed and I didn't want it to. I wanted the time to be stopped then and there.

          "Sky, please say something " But what could I say. I couldn't even think at the moment. So I asked the Only thing ringing through my mind "Why??!!"

            He sighed " I really wished that it wasn't this way but when you both made me choose I had to compare you both. I'm not saying that she is any better than you. I'm just saying that after weighing both the sides I came to the conclusion that she is more compatible with me. I love you Sky I really do but we don't have anything in common. We don't do as much living together than I do with her. I know I'm hurting you by saying this but your controlling behavior really suffocates me sometimes. I get that you are an Alpha and you can't help it but I tried I really did but I just couldn't. I'm sorry."

              Saying this he turned his back towards me holding out his hand for her. They walked away leaving me standing there like a fool who fell in love with the person who couldn't even tolerate me. Who suffocated him. Who tried to control him......

                  #flashback end #

      I now understand why he left me. I couldn't help but show my nature. It was who I was. I couldn't change myself for him to only regret it myself later. I could do anything for him but he only didn't want me.

    We didn't have anything in common. He loved Music. I wasn't particularly fond of it. He lived life while I was stuck in my office working. He loved beaches I hated them. He was the free spirited types and I was the controlling one. That's true and I don't know why the Moon Goddess mates only to take him away from me. Was it to hurt me? Was it because I was bad? Was I really that bad that I didn't deserve my own mate????

     Guess I'll never know.....

----------------------------------------------------------