Chapter 12

-Note: sorry for the chapter please don't hate me for this one it will get better eventually I promise!
-Smut warning
-Also go check out when you are mine it kinda feels like how Lauren doesn't want to listen to what camila has tried to tell her since they saw each other again. And l.J mistress for some of the bathroom scene events
Camilas POV
What the hell was she doing here? I thought. "What ar-"
"I can't believe the things you do to get in peoples beds, you're a gold digger aren't you? You were probably trying to fuck everyone in this club." She said angrily grabbing my wrist tightly. What the hell how long was she going to keep accusing me of things I wasn't.
"I am not a gold digger, hoe, whore, slut, cheater or whatever you want to call me. And I wasn't going to fuck anyone. If you would just let me ex-" she cut me off for the second time ughhh.

 If you would just let me ex-" she cut me off for the second time ughhh

"Good cuz I'm the only one who can fuck you, you're only mine. You got that." Maybe she didnt say she loved me but it was her rough way of forgiving me and telling me she still did.
"Yes but let me ex-" she cut me off  with a kiss before I could tell her to let me explain. She quickly locked the bathroom door as she pressed our body's together. Lauren returned to kiss me as it seemed she was desperate for my touch.
My suspicions were confirmed by her next words " I needed this so bad." Lauren began to carry my body and sit me on the edge of the sinks counter. My legs were tide around her waist as I felt her dick pressing on my body. She proceeded to lay my upper body on the counter as she began to kiss the inside of my thighs and worked her self back to my lips. Still kissing my lips she moved one of her hands underneath my dress into my wet pussy. "Nobody will be able to fuck you the same way I do." She said as her grip on me tightened.

"How would you know?" I challenged her knowing it would only motivate her more.
" I wouldn't have to know if you stopped wearing these clothes in public." She said removing my dress and yanking my underwear in one move. Lauren looked happy at her current accomplishment and it was as if my pussy was her reward.

She put my legs on her shoulders and began to eat me out, I couldn't resist to moan

She put my legs on her shoulders and began to eat me out, I couldn't resist to moan. The sensation of her tongue felt unreal as she began to tease me by playing with my clit as she kissed my stomach in a sloppy way. I couldn't wait to have her in me, i slowly began to take her v neck off and undress the rest of her as we continued kiss hungrily. She had a bulge ready with pre cum.
As she stopped kissing me she made me lean over the counter and said "I'm going to fuck you so good that you won't need to be around any man anymore." She grabbed my legs and pushed them apart as I held onto dear life to the counter. She kissed my back and neck, I was sure that it would leave a mark. She quickly jerked her cock and teased my pussy with her wet tip.
"Fuck Lauren." I moaned. As she pushed her self in me, I felt her balls full. I was sure she wouldn't last too long till she came in me. She thrusted hard into me as I gripped to the counter. Her thrusting began increasing at a rhythm added pleasure to everthing. Our pants filled the bathroom as Lauren fucked me, her grunts were like music to my ears.
I felt her stop and she quickly turned me around and carried me to the wall to fuck me on their. She was fucking me so hard I had to grip onto her shoulders. As we both came from our organisms I felt her hot cum In me as she began to pull out. It dripped on my thighs.
I wouldn't want this with anyone else I only had love for her "Lauren" our body's were a mess as we began to clean our selfs and dress back up. As I was done i was about to tell Lauren all the things she hadn't let me explain before. When I looked up to find her she was nowhere to be seen. Fuck. I felt hot tears pour from my eyes. Fuck Lauren. Was she just using me as her toy and fucking with my feelings.
I exited the bathroom and headed towards the exit of the club, I frantically left the club hoping to catch a cab at this hour.
-
Lauren's pov
Best fuck ever I thought as I began to go back to the club and hide out to see what Camilas next move would be. I think I might have been too much of an asshole by leaving and not say goodbye but we aren't in a relationship are we? I waited a few minutes to see if camila would go back and dance with other people, but instead I saw a red eyed camila rushing out the club. Did she get some bad news? I felt a need to go and comfort her but instead I left home that night. She could handle her own problems she didn't need me.
-
Camilas POV
Walking out of the club I immediately tried looking for a cab but to my luck there was none. As I was standing in the cold waiting for a cab to come by I felt somebody grab my mouth. Which was preventing me from screaming. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes was the smell that my nostrils picked up. The tall man began to drag me into an alley. I tried to fight him off but he was too strong I didn't want to get raped by him. He began to harshly kiss me and rip my dress. "NO No no no!!!" I screamed.