2

1 month later

This is my first day of school as a senior high school student.
I am so happy that I'm in a same class with my friends.

I am waiting outside the school for them,we actually planned to go inside together.

Text:
Me:" Hey where are you ??"
Julianne: "I am almost there"
Eunice: "I'm almost there, it's a little traffic"
Janna: "wow early bird"

About my friends, Eunice and Julianne is my bestfriends and janna is my very close friend since elementary days.

Me and Janna were classmates since kindergarten .On 5th grade Eunice transferred to our school and we do have a lot in common so we are officially besties. Julianne transferred when she was high school and yeah we became close.
On 9th grade my bestie moved to a different house which is very very far from mine and that means she is transferring school as well. It was a sad school year. I got into lots of conflicts after that. I got into depressions and stuffs as well. I almost ended my life back then but luckily BTS got me. Those days when I had a conflict with my friends I got no one. So it was just me and BTS all the way, I didn't bother to tell my family about it. Plus, my father died last year and I got into shits. I fucked up so much that's why I started to party around even if I'm illegal with my friend julianne. I started to drink alcohol, I sneak out. I basically was not myself that time.So few months later, I agreed to fix myself, and I listened again to BTS and it actually helped me. So basically It worked. Guess what? I am happy now.

senior high school , me and my bestfriend Eunice got reunited again! I am so excited for this school year!!

New school, new people, new life.

I am trying to be positive for this year.
No more parties, no more sneaking out, no more drinking.....

"HEY!!!" Someone said

Ohhh I know that voice.

"EUNICE!!!!!" I run up to her and hugged her "I missed you so much!!!!"

She hugged me as well "I missed you too!! I am so happy that we're classmates."

We hugged for 2 minutes and then we pulled apart.

"Heyy we are here as well" julianne stated

"Oh Mygod I missed you guys so much" I hugged them

"Wow early bird, that's new" Janna said

I laughed

I'm not an early bird, back in my old school I always get late. Which means clean clean clean the gym. But this time I'm changing. I'll be an early bird starting from now on.

"Eyy Euniceeee how are you??" Janna asked

"I'm fine, how about you two?" Eunice asked as well

"I am good,luckily got passed the entrance exam" she chuckles

"I'm doing great..I am so into Kpop again. I'm inlove with jaehyun from nct" she happily said

Julianne and me are actually kpop fans. Before, she loves jungkook but she said that jungkook "cheated on her" and I actually understand her state, that's what friends are for right? Hmmm..

"Since jungkook cheated on you with IU that's why you moved to jaehyun?"I asked

"Yeah, jungkook is a international playboy indeed" julianne stated

I laughed. She's just very different. She got her own world and I don't blame her for that. Cause I sometimes imagined myself with taehyung KEKEKE it's normal anyways since I know me and taehyung won't end up together. So imagine won't hurt..I guess..

Throwback
I called my bestfriend cause I was not in my mental state.

Call:
"EUNICEEE!!MY GOD I FEEL LIKE TAEHYUNG IS WITH SOMEONE SECRETLY..YOU KNOW HOW OUR INSTINCTS NEVER FAILSS.. I WANNA PUNCH THAT GUY" I actually cried

"OHMYGOD Y/N" she laughed "HAHAHAHAH STOP CRYING, YOU'LL SEE HIM SOMEDAY AND YOU CAN PUNCH HIM" She said

I love her, she supports me so much.

I chuckled "I need youtube to teach me how to punch now"

She laughed "girl yooo wilddd"

I laughed as well "yeahhh..HmmMmmMmMm wiLdDDd"

End of throwback

The four of us went inside the school. All of us is excited for this school year.

We went inside the classroom and talked.

Ring ring~

The teacher came inside

"Okay Today is your first day of class please introduce yourself" she said

People starts to introduce their selfs. Now it's finally our turn

Julianne stands up and goes in front.

"Hello I'm julianne nice meeting you guys. I am 16 years old and my hobby is photography"

She headed back to her sit and Janna stands up

"Hello I'm janna I'm 16 years old and my hobby is singing"

She headed back to her sit and I stand up

"Hello everyone I'm y/n 17 years old and I got lots of hobbies"

"State atleast 4" the teacher said

"I like singing, dancing, writing songs,Playing instruments" I said

"Hmm" the teacher said

then headed back to my seat and Eunice stands up

"Hi I'm eunice 16 years old my hobby is Singing" she head back to her sit as well

She's lying. My bestfriend eunice is very talented, remember what I said about we have a lot in common? We both like singing,dancing,writing songs if we get bored, we play instruments as well.

"We got lots of talented people here huh. I hope you all can express your talents.Don't waste your talent" she said

Okay this is going to be a fun school year.