23

Taehyung's p.o.v

Im here waiting for us to go live, it's our MOTS ON:E concert. I miss ARMY so much I can't wait to see them one by one on screen.

"Time to go!" The manager said

We both head out from the dressing room and went up to the stage.

Minutes later

"ARMY WASSSSUPP??" Rm shouted

"WAHHHH!!!!" Army shouted back

I look at the screens and smile, I miss ARMY so much, it feels like years since I last saw them, these past couple of days I was depressed, I feel like I'm alone, y/n was with me to keep me accompany every night tho but she gets busy usually, but after the incident I don't know why but I ignore her for 1 week. She could have told me she has a boyfriend already. I slightly smile while I was remembering picture.

"WE WILL SHOW YOU GUYS SOME INCREDIBLE DANCE MOVES ARMY" Jin said

"WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO SHOW YOU ARMY" jhope said

"LEZZ GET ITTT" jungkook said (😉)

The members started to do their own solo songs. As I was waiting for my turn a little
Boy came in which is supposed to be Little TaeTae. He was walking towards me as I smile widely, his outfit and my outfit are the same, his figure reminds me of my little self before. My eyes started to get Teary but I quickly wipe it off.

"Annyeonghaseyo" He smile

I smile widely as I look at the kid, I always wanted to have a kid, in the future. I bend down and pat his head

"Annyeong baby. Are you ready for our turn?" I ask

He nods "yes hyung" he smiles

I lean over his ears "me too" I smile as I stood up, I offer my hand and he holds it.

"Your turn taehyung" Stage manager said

"Let's go baby" I said as we both step
on the stage.

*inner child started to play*

I started to sing as I look at the little boy.

After the song

I look at the boy with a teary eyes and smile at him, and he smiled back. I pat his head and the lights turn off. I help the boy to get down from the carousel.

"Can we take a picture?" I ask the little boy and he nods. I call the camera girl to take a picture of us.

I went back and change my outfit and head back to the stage

"Next song we are going to sing in Our favorite song in this album" Namjoon

*we are bulletproof: eternal starts to play*

Whenever I hear this song I started to look back on my training days, I was so small and has nothing, and now I can't believe what I have now. My eyes started to get teary again, I sing the song while letting out all of my emotions.

*song ends*

"That's song is very special to us, we hope you guys love it..You love it army?? Jimin ask

"NEEEE" army said

"Lets stop crying and start jamming, next song is dy-nanananananana life is dynamite" Jin said

*dynamite starts to play*

The members were playing around, looking at the army one by one on the screen. As I was looking one by one at the screen my eyes widen.

No way.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi army it's been a long time since the last time I updated, I was busy with school but I will still  keep updating.
Please vote and Share this to your fellow Co- army.

Don't forget to follow me ☺️

Borahae💜