Truth Or Dare?

Draco, pancy, zabini, Harry, hermione, Luna, and Ron were all seated on a large bed inside the room of requirement. Hermione had called all of them to have a fun time to play truth or dare. "ok! So Ron why don't you start! Pick someone to give the dare!" hermione said excitedly. Ron nodded and picked zabini. " zabini truth or dare?" zabini thought for a while and chose dare. Alright then, I dare you to go to professor Snape and tell him that you love him so much and ask him to be your boyfriend!" Ron said hitting zabini with a spell so he won't cheat. Everyone started laughing while zabini grumpily stood up and left. Next it was Luna's turn. She picked Harry and he chose truth."ok  Harry! I dare you to tell who your crush is!" Luna said giggling. And before Harry could react, she quickly poured the truth portion into his mouth. Harry gagged and tried to spit it but accidently swallowed some. So he had no choice but to do the dare. He slowly looked at Luna and said.." I... I like... I LIKE DRACO MALFOY! I LOVE HIM FOR 3 YEARS AND I ALWAYS WILL! OK HAPPY!" Harry shouted leaving everyone silent. Harry ran outside the room as a tear came out of his eye.

He went inside a dark corridor and sat on the cold hard ground, not knowing that draco had followed him and was standing to him

He went inside a dark corridor and sat on the cold hard ground, not knowing that draco had followed him and was standing to him. Harry held onto his head and looked down. Suddenly he felt 2 pairs of strong arms hugging him tightly. He slowly looked up to see draco smiling at him. "Harry.. Why did you run out if the room like that? You should know that I too was in love with you. I had to cover it so I was being mean to you." Harry could not believe his ears. "wh.. What...!? No way! You loved me too? Is this a dare from someo-" Harry was cut of because suddenly draco smashed his lips against Harry's soft thin lips. He slowly pulled away smiling.

 He slowly pulled away smiling

Wow.. His smile looked amazing. " nope.. No one dared me. I truly love you Harry."i smiled at him and hugged him tight as he slowly carried me back to the room of requirement. We entered and saw all of them had resumed the game. When they saw malfoy carrying Harry and Harry blushing hard. Hermione gasped." what is happ-" hermione got cut of my draco saying" what? I can't carry my boyfriend? Shall we continue the game?" draco said smirking. Everyone looked surprised as draco slowly kept Harry on the bed and cuddles next to him.

 Everyone looked surprised as draco slowly kept Harry on the bed and cuddles next to him

" so? Who's turn is it? " draco continued as if nothing had happened. Hermione grinned and said" hmm this is a very suprizing movement.. But yeah anyways it's my turn. And draco, truth or dare? " draco immediately said dare." well then, I dare you to take Harry with you into the slytherin bed room and let Harry to sleep with you for one whole night!" draco smirked and said" hmm easy." then he took Harry out of the common room and they both headed to the slytherins common room." hey draco? Don't you thibk all of this just happened too fast? Like just in one day everything changed! "  draco smiled at Harry and said" things happen when the right time comes. So I guess we were destined like this! " Harry and draco smiled and held hands as they walked into the dark corridors.