Ch:4

2nd Invasion of Rennes
Heinkel P.O.V

Alright Heinkel...you can do this. It's not like your first battle where there's only one tank, there's multiple of them "Heinkel you ready?" Hanz said through my built in radio "yes sir" Oh right, i now have the ability to speak...but only to the radio. I don't have the speaker yet so i can only speak through Radio...sometimes i wonder how I'm even alive...

"Alright boys! Attack!" The sergeant said once he sees the barricade filled with soldiers. They immediately fired at us, mowing down the soldiers infront. The tanks are dealing with another tank, while I'm helping the soldiers to get through the barricade "Hanz! Behind you!" I yelled through the radio, he immediately blocks the incoming knife attack and kills him, giving me a thumb up he returns to the battle.

Short while later

That's it! Almost all of our soldiers are dead...Hanz once again, is severely injured and I'm once again, protecting him. The Wehrmacht are retreating yet here i am, still protecting Hanz... "Heinkel just go! Don't let them capture you! Forget about me!" Hanz yelled "b-but i just got you back!" I yelled back, at this point I'm not even sure I'm able to fight anymore. My AP shell is depleted, HE shell is almost empty, Machine Gun are jammed "Just go!" Hanz yelled in tears, he punched my side which is a sign for me to go away. I reluctantly go away driving away as fast as i could. Even though i don't want to, i looked behind to see Hanz being taken by the Americans. if i could cry, my engine would die from all the waters.

Wait, what is that? What's that sound?
"Pz.IV AI1, This is Ju-87 AI1, we along with the rest will bomb Rennes get out from there immediately"

I can't believe it, backup have arrived! I looked up to the sky and sees a formation of Stukas, the siren roaring to life

"Go get them!" I yelled through my radio, apparently out of 10 of them, only Ju-87 AI1 have the siren. "Pz.IV AI1 no sign of enemy. You can go ahead take Rennes" The Ju87 called "wait! How do you know my name? And when did you come from?" I asked curiously through my radio, not even knowing that it will work or not
"First, I'm an AI just like you, isn't that obvious? Second. I'm built right at the end of this month" Ju87 replied with a chuckle "well then, i will take Rennes" I said turning back toward Rennes
"Good luck Pz.IV AI1" Was Ju87 last transmission to me

Hmm...Will Hanz be there? Or will he be...dead from the Bombs? Find out in the next chapter

ALL OC'S BELONG TO ME! DO NOT USE THEM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION