The Minireenas

(while I'm at it @chemical_clowns made two of us and btw may have stole a few things but tweaked them a bit hope ur ok with that... and they all be hoomans >:3)
Sunday,
I'm Blareta Mizer I prefer to just go by Blair and I'm in high school, I don't really have many friends, my last friend left the country.

Today my dad was charged with life sentence in prison. My mom has to take a plane to come and get me, she lived in America while I lived in England.

Im so bloody bored!

I sighed waiting at the airport for my mother. I looked around from where I was sitting, I was one of the only people here. I sighed agian as I reached for my phone, I turned on the device as I started to search for my earbuds. So I can listen to music of course,

I can't find them..

"Ugh," I grunted not finding my headphones,

"what's with the long face?"

Why does that voice sound so familiar?

I looked up at the person speaking, I saw the megenta eyes and brown hair.

Oh! It's mom, finally.

"Ello mom..." I greeted her,

"Sorry, I'm just a little stressed..."

she sat down next to me on the gray bench.

"It's hard to deal with stuff like moving, seeing a relative go to jail, etc. and your going through some of the worst of it," my mom was always a sweet female she loves to help in someway, shape, or form.

"why do I have to move..."

It's not fair,

I looked down at my feet.

"Because, you need a fresh start... without your father." My father was an abusive guy to his kids and wife.

He wasn't someone you wanted to be around.

"I get that, but do I need really need to leave the country? I prefer to stay at the place I was raised at.." I was raised in England when I was about 5 my mom divorced my dad and left me with him,

"I get you prefer that, but it's the only way your father can't get to us hun." She put her hand on my back.

'Riders going to America, your flight is here'

"welp looks like we need to go, damn I just got off a flight..." she sighed exhausted,

Hopefully Yenn will be where I move... but that's almost impossible.

I snickered a little from her statement. We both got up and walked to our flight, I've always hated hights so this wasn't going to be the best flight at all. We looked for a seat and found one on the right side of the plane. I sat down in one of the three seats.
It of course had to be the one closest to the window.
I picked up my phone agian, it was 9:40 a.m I unlocked my phone, right as I did a sadness hit over me.

Why did him of all people have to leave me.

It was my wallpaper that caused this feeling, it was a picture of my best friend or well my only friend... I sighed,

"honey I'll be back, I need to use the restroom," she got up from her seat and went to the bathroom on the plane.

'Take off will be in five minutes' they announced on the speakers. I looked around more for the earbuds I lost in my bag,

Yes! Finally, some music.

"finally..." I groaned finding the headphones.

I attached it to my iPhone 8 and put them in my ears, I put on a song I made called Funtime Dance floor (song actually by CK9C)

-10 hours later-
I opened my eyes as I felt my mom shaking me,

"Blareta, were almost there... and I'd take out your contacts if I were you," she sighed,

By the time she said that I felt burning... in my eyes.

Ack! My bloody eyes!

My eyes felt dry. "Ugh..." I groaned from the pain,

"take out your contacts and put on your glasses on," I nodded as I grabbed my contact case along with my glasses as fast as I could. But it was kinda clumsy because I kinda just woke up.

I fast walked to the bathroom,

I hate it when this happens....

I finally got there and luckily nobody was in it at the moment. I took out my contacts and placed them in the case making sure I put them in the right side. I always make sure, Because I'm extremely near sighted! And if that isn't anough I'm also color blind, I mess up all dark colors (black, brown, dark green, etc.) it sucks ass.

I put on my glasses and walked out of the bathroom after I gathered my things of course. I walked back to my seat dodging all the little kids trying to touch me.

Grabby lil demons.

I sat down,

"I believe we have ten more minutes til we land,"

"ok ma." I looked out side to see the sun rising,

"did you sleep good?" She asked,

"it was pleasant," I sighed as they came back on the speaker.

'Landing we are landing' once we landed mom and I some how found a way to be  the first people off the plane.

-time skip-
We arrived at my mom's home, it was a smallish mint colored house.

"How do you take care of eight kids here? Mate," I looked at her in surprise,

"oh, they share rooms and my magical powers of being a great mom," she explained.

I snickered at the last part and got out of the car and went to the trunk. I popped it open, and grabbed my bags. My mom walked up to the door and opened it, out came eight hyper kids coming right at me.

"Ello....?!" I couldn't say much because I just got attacked by a herd of children?

I hit the drive way concrete.

OOF!

"Oh! Sorry Blareta!" Mila said hugging me, she was always the calm one of the eight.

She helped me back onto my feet,

"it's fine mila," I sighed,

"wait, can you tell us apart? Nobody has actually called us by our real names they just call us the minireenas." Mike looked at me suprised,

This has gone a little of topic but whatever floats this boat.

"of course I can tell you all apart, I'm your sister... and why minireena? As a nickname." I looked at the eight.

mom slowly walked up to the bags I dropped, and picked them up.

"Were called minireena since were not the tallest and also because we dance," Lexis answered.

"Oh,"

Strange...

"Anyways, let's head inside it's a lil chilly." I walked to the front door.

They all followed me, I opened the door and walked in with eight siblings behind me.

I played and caught up with the minireenas the rest of the night. I sighed, It may not feel like home yet, but I'll get use to it.

There eight minireenas because their is minireena 1 and minireena 2 they both consist of about 5 minireenas each, but I made eight cause I'm to damn lazy to make more names for them.