New school new start

(I may have tried @chemical_clowns art style. But it's only temporary I'm just getting advice on how to draw certain things.)

Monday,
I woke up to being shook by my brother Kyle,

"stop..." I groaned,

I don't do mornings... like at all if nobody wakes me up I have a big chance of just waking up at 1 pm.

"You need to wake up blair.." he sighed,

"I am awake..." I grunted.

"And... you need to get ready for school," he finished,

Huh? School..?

"What.. do you mean?" I yawned,

"we have school today," he answered,

I groaned as I sat up on my bed.

"Damn it.... well if that's the case let me get ready,"

"ok," he sighed as he got up.

He slowly walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Well today already sucks ass.

I got up off my bed and grabbed a pinkish colored shirt that said 'dance' this shirt is a little small but it'll do... I sighed as I grabbed some undergarments and jeans. I put on the clothes and walked up to the mirror in my room. I looked at myself.

Man I really did change...

I sighed ignoring what Was true and searched for a hair tie. I spotted one, I snatched the hair tie. I usually just throw my hair into an almost perfect bun, but I don't really care at the moment, so at the moment Im just going to throw my hair into what ever I can. I was left with a messy bun, and a bunch of loose blue curls.

Good enough....

I went to the bathroom to do normal bathroom things like brushing my teeth, putting in my contacts, make up, etc.

I walked out of the bathroom, I didn't bother to say morning to the others, I kinda just went straight to trying to find the school. I walked out of the house, and wandered to the side walk. Suddenly I heard an unfamiliar voice yelling, I turned around and I spotted a little kid with feathers in his hair.

That's not something you see every day, but it's an cute look.

"Hey! Slow down!" The kid yelled,

I stopped wandering around and waited for the kid. He finally caught up,
"thank ye for waiting for me, yer Blareta right? Mila's older sister?" The kid looked at me.

This kid sounds a lil like a pirate

"I prefer to be known as Blair but yes I am. How come you ask?" I looked at him my megenta eyes glaring,

"I know yer sister, she's be in my class she talks about ye a lot. she also discribed how ye looked and ye look very close to her discription." he stretched out the 'and' more than he should of.

"This question is a bit off topic but Im going to ask it anyways, who are you?" I looked him in the eye.

I wonder who he is.... and why does he wear an eyepatch?

"Oh! I'm Philip," he answered,

"nice to meet you Philip... I get this is also off topic but will also come off as extremely weird, but can you walk with me to the school so I can have an idea on where to find the school? It's ok if you say no mate," I sighed.