*• {| Soonhoon ~ Confession |} •*

~ Soonyoung's P.O.V
We were told we could have a day off at an amusement park, or go to a park, picnic, wherever we wanted to go, because of how harsh our schedule has been for the last few weeks. We all agreed to go to an arcade, amusement park and Han River.
" Hey Hoonie? " I entered the dorm me and Jihoon shared and entered the bedroom he slept in. There, I saw him quietly sleeping, while clutching a pillow in between his arms.
Hm, cute.
I crouched down and stared at his peaceful, light face.
" Now's a really good time for me to confess.. especially since we're going to Han River... " I fixed up his hair softly, while also whispering.
Doorbell rings.
" Hyung!! We've gotta go soon!! " Seokmin yelled, while spamming the doorbell. I gradually got annoyed and ran to the door, swinging it open.
He continued to spam the bell while sipping on his drink.
" Seokmin-ah! I know! " I chuckled at his little action.
" Where's Woozi Hyung?? " He asked while allowing himself to enter without permission, although we don't really care.
" He's sleeping. " I answered.
" Hyung, are you gonna confess? " He sat on the couch.
" Yeah... I'm kind of nervous honestly. What if it doesn't go well? " I panicked.
" Hyung it'll be okay, I know for a fact he won't reject you! " He gave a reassuring smile, the smile we all love to see to become happy again.
I sighed deeply.
" Well I'm gonna wake him up. " I proceeded to enter the bedroom, while he replied back with 'ok'.
" Hoonie~! " I sung, yet all I heard was a small groan from the younger.
" Hoonie get up! We're going somewhere! " I crouched down to his small and cute pouting face.
" Hyunggg, I don't wanna gooo. " He groaned while sitting up.
" Cmon, it'll be fun! We're going to the arcade, then the amusement park then Han River! "
I responded with a gentle smile.
He still looked grumpy, yet his pouting just made him look even cuter.
" Wahh, you're so cute Hoonieee~ " I pinched his cheeks while he smacked my arms off.
" I'm going to have a shower then. " He stood up and proceeded to the bathroom.
" You want help~? " I joked with a smirk.
He poked up the rude finger before he closed the door, causing me to chuckle.

|| Time skip, sponsoring rAID ShAdoW LeGends ||

Woozi's P.O.V

We arrived to a giant arcade, I was kind of hyped but I was still tired from producing all night.
We stepped out of the van and it was the first time we never heard Carats screaming ( not really lol ).
We entered into the place and was introduced to countless video games. But what we didn't know is that BTS was there.
" Hello! We are BTS! " They waved at us, but what caught my eye was a guy who looked similar to me. He saw me staring at him and waved at me with the :I smile. I waved back and looked back at the people who were talking.

Few minutes later

I was playing a few video games until I bumped into the guy again.
" Ah sorry. " He apologised.
" It's alright. " I waved it off.
" Hey, we look familiar. Do I know you? " He asked.
" No... My name is Lee Jihoon, just call me Woozi. You? " I asked for his name.
" Mine is Min Yoongi, just call me Suga. " He pulled off the :I smile again.
" Oh okay-" I was cut off by Jun.
" Jihooniee, you wanna be my video game buddy? Minghao left me. " He pouted and looked at Yoongi.
" Ah! Hello! My name is Moon Junhui! You must be from BTS? " He politely asked while bowing. Yoongi chuckled and said-
" You don't have to do that, and yes, I am. I'm Min Yoongi, just call me Suga. " He again, pulling off the :I face.
" Oh okay Sugar! " He jokingly said. Yoongi glared at him.
" Hehehe... you and Jihoon are the same...! " I proceeded to hit him in the arm.
We were talking for a while, until we all just agreed to play some of the video games together. Wonwoo and Mingyu joined.

Soonyoung's P.O.V

I was playing with Seungkwan, Seokmin, Dino and Joshua.
" Hyung! That's not fair! " Dino shouted while he messed up in the car game. I laughed while I became competitive.
" HYUNG YOU CRASHED INTO ME! I'LL GET YOU! " Seungkwan dramatically shouted.
I laughed again before I crashed into Joshua Hyung.
" HYUNG! " I shouted. The rest bursted into laughter from the instant karma while I became a bit more competitive.
" YES! I WON! " I did a little victory dance while the others hid in shame.
" Alright guys let's go play another! " I hurried them over and we agreed to play Air Hockey.
Me and Seokmin vs Dino and Seungkwan, Joshua agreed to just spectate.
Me and Seokmin won, damn I'm lucky.
" Yah this isn't fair! Hoshi Hyung has won 2 times in a row! " Dino groaned while me and Seokmin just did our victory dance. I noticed Woozi and he noticed me, we shared a little wave and smile and went back into our businesses.