Dat- Rachel??

Jesse was on a call as I lay in his room alone. The house was empty and it was just the two of us. I was wearing one of his jumpers. I was just wishing that we could just cuddle and watch a movie but he had to take a call about his Glee club. I could just hear the annoyance in his voice. It did not suit him. After what seem like hours he returned and he kissed me. "Let's go to sleep and then tomorrow we can go on a date." He smiled and ran his hand through my hair and we fell asleep next to one another.

The next day we had breakfast and watched a movie, just lazed around his home until it was dinner time. We headed out to bread sticks. We started to eat and enjoy ourselves. Until I lay my eyes on Rachel. She came over and sat down beside him. "Hey guys." She smiled. "Rachel." He smiled back trying to being nice. I just smiled a little. "So what are you guys doing here? I thought you'd be at work Jesse bear?" She ruffled his hair. He didn't look at all pleased. "Rachel. I know you might be jealous but she's my girlfriend- so please if you don't mind leave us at our date???" He glared at her. She made a hmph noise and left our booth.

Jesse took my hand. "I promise I won't ever hurt you." He kissed it. I smiled softly and got up making my way to the toilets. Rachel stopped me looking annoyed. "I will take him from you and he'll be mine." She smirked at me with a devilish looking grin. I sighed. "If he still liked you he would be with you but no he isn't." I grinned back feeling a bit over confident. "We'll see about that." Her smirk had left her face as I saw I got through to her even just the slightest bit. I sighed and left the bathroom sitting back at the booth.

Jesse, as handsome as ever, sitting with our food not having started, a true gentleman. I kissed him when I saw Rachel walk back from the toilets. She then immediately left the restraunt and I started to relax. Jesse and I ate our food, lovingly looking into one another's eyes.

"Allison!" My teacher looked up from her desk. "Oh Ummm yes sorry miss holiday... I was up late last night.." I had been since I was at Jesse's all weekend. He had never left my mind. I had been feeling a little sick ever since the night of breadsticks. I made Rachel jealous and it felt good which made me feel worse if that makes sense? I don't know I just...

Miss Holiday walked up to me placing a note on my desk to see her after class. Just what I needed. I hoped she wouldn't tell my uncle.. I would get in so much trouble from my brother since he and my uncle are the only adult figures in my life. Of course I see Rachel in the corner of my eye at the edge of the door. She was just everywhere I went. She just wants me to feel paranoid but I can't let her get in my head. I just can't.

"So... Guessing it's a guy?" Miss Holiday smiled at me from her desk after everyone left. I nodded giving a small smile. "Jesse St James?" She asked. I looked up at her confused how she knew but nodded once again. "Ahh young love. It's so sweet." She smiled. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me. However if you need help with Barry I can get her out of your hair." She gave me a wink which made me slightly uncomfortable. "Umm sure?" I smiled softly and got up. "Make sure you get some sleep next time." She said before I left with my books and Rachel was dragged into her classroom. I didn't see Rachel for ages after that...