Musical

I've never been drunk before and then just the other day I was and I checked my phone and I had sent at least 15 phone calls to Jesse. Oh god. It was rubbish but you know what is even worse? The fact that I had to go to his musical the day after.

Rachel and I went. I must admit he is very talented I wanted to cry and be angry and be happy for him all at the one time. Then when he had to kiss the girl in the musical... I know it's just a fake thing but still it stings...
Afterwards we were allowed to go to his dressing room. Rachel had left me to go there by myself then I realised that when I went in there he was being serenaded by his cast members while he was making out with none the less of Rachel Barry. Jesse stopped but Rachel tried to keep going. "Allison wait.." he said before I ran out. I went outside and tried to call for Cameron to come pick me up but of course my phone died.

Jesse managed to grab ahold of me and make me look at him. "Hey I'm sorry I-" he started but I shook my head. "Don't. We broke up and I realized that you and Rachel just want to be together. Go for it I don't-" I started before he kissed me and as much as I tried to resist I kissed back. He pushed himself against me and I usually loved it but it felt wrong so I pushed him off me. "No. Go be with her or whatever. I'm going home." I told him and walked off feeling him watch me walk into the wrong direction but I don't think that's what was on either of our minds at that point.

I just kept on walking until I hear a familiar voice come behind me. I turned around and saw Finn. "Where are you going?" He asked me. "I'm going home." I answered. "Well depends if you live on the other side of New York." He told me and hugged me as he could just tell I was upset. "U know what happened and I think it's absolutely horrible." He held me tightly then managed to take me to his car driving us both to Ohio

4 years later

I was driving in my new car. Milkshake in the cupholder. Cameron sitting next to me so that we could go visit the memorial ground of Finn. He had died a few years ago. We visited today because it's the day after his anniversary and we couldn't handle the tears of seeing everyone. We added another pile of flowers to the gravestone. I missed him I still miss him.

Then we head over to the place I did not want to be but Uncle Will wanted a glee reunion so I had to be there in now his fancy arts school. There was Rachel and... Jesse. A baby in their arms. My heart came up my throat but I got interrupted before I could even be allowed to cry by a Mercedes hug. "AH! Allison it's been so long!" She told me giving me a quick squeeze. "Yes it has been. I've missed you." I replied. "Yes well I'm sorry about that" she indicated over to the two making love eyes at their love child. "Well I let him go and just so happened I lost Finn in the process too. I get great friends though. A good brother, horrible uncle and a milkshake." I had indicated the pink milkshake in my hand. Mercedes nodded. "Who needs them." She wrapped her arm around me and the rest of us apart from the two and their baby started to sing together. Uncle Will couldn't look at me after all these years. Just the prized possession, her husband and their baby.

As much as I'm still upset about the fact Uncle Will will never love me again I also get less hurt every time I remember. As Rachel may be talented but at least I can do whatever I want in the rest of my life without a child. Plus she had three guys in the past four years and I thought she wouldn't have gotten over Finn's death. Everyone comforted her but not me.

I stole Finn's jumper from Uncle Will a few years back and I wear it for comfort.
I do also miss Jesse and his sweet scent and kisses but he needs to get on with his wife and films. Pfft. Rachel fell for her director Jesse and now I'm not important to him. He broke up with me in a letter. Which he gave to my brother. How stupid can someone be? Anyways I wished them well at their wedding even if Jesse attempted to kiss me again. Oh well.

Goodbye my Jesse St James hello the new world of a free Allison with the whole world ahead of her

-----------------------------------------------------------

Writer:

Hey everyone thank you for all your support of this story. I am going to end it here as I feel it is now completed. I am going to start writing another story called Junior year which I am in the process of starting. It will definitely be a longer story than this one as I felt I wanted it to end quicker as I was losing things of what I wanted to write for it. Also your support sometimes made my day of adding it to your glee collections or favouriting it. Honestly it's been then best. Thank you.

Itsbisexualgirl03