in the morning

Chester woke up at about 2 in the morning to another nightmare and clung onto Parker, remembering his words, making him calm down. He had accidentally woken Parker when he clung onto him, making Parker look down at him, "..you ok..?" Parker addled in a gruff morning voice, making Chester blush and simply nod, cuddling back into Parker and quickly hiding his face from being visible.

      This made Parker sigh tho he simply hugged Chester closer to him and rubbed circles on his back, finding it easiest as he himself was tired also. Chester had fallen back to sleep quickly, Parker falling asleep just the same.

      They didn't wake up again antil it was around 8am, when it was a reasonable time to wake up. Parker, this time, was thefirst to wake up, only to find himself stuck in Chester's rather strong grip. He didn't move deciding he'd just wait for Chester to wake up, which only took about 45 minutes which Parker didn't mind.

           Chester woke up and looked at Parker instantly blushing and removing his arms from around him, "s-sorry about that," he said quickly, making him chuckle, "don't worry about it, did you sleep well?" Parker asked, getting a nod from Chester which he could now tell wasnt a lie.

     It made Parker smile, "well that's good, so, now I'm gonna go and try to clean up that room," Parker said, sighing before leaving to go attempt to clean it up.

       Chester now went to the closet and got out some clothes,picking out an outfit and changing into it. He wore black skinny jeans that had rips, a black t-shirt that said "2Qt2Bstr8" knowing that Parker wouldn't see it any mway while he put on a large black hoodie that had a red checkered pattern on it. He looked at himself in the mirror before realizing something....

    "Parker! Give me back my glasses!" Chester yelled, walking out of his room and across the hall, standing outside the door where he could hear Parker clearly snickering at him, "Parker!" Chester yelled in a slightly whiny tone, huffing after he yelled, "just hold on a sec bro, I need to finish cleaning this stuff up!" This made Chester sigh in defeat before walking down stairs and into the living room, getting on the computer to see if he could find any potential video ideas.

      Then he stumbled upon a website for exotic creatures. Chester shut the computer, deciding to wait antil Parker finished to do anything, so instead he got on his phone and went on his Instagram, deciding to look through some comments.

      Most of them had be pretty nice, such as, "I love your videos!" Or, "can't wait to look at your channels!" It made Chester smile antil he came across a comment he didn't know how felt about.

  "I mean, I like their channel but that Chester dude kinda looks like a fag,"

What the fuck did that mean? Chester was confused and kinda just starred at the comment for awhile, not even noticing when Parker walked in antil he was right behind him, "what's got you so focused on?" Parker cooed, trying to look over his shoulder.

       Chester quickly shut off his phone and put it in his pocket, "it's nothing... Anyway, I think I found a new video idea," Chester spoke quickly, trying to disregard Parker's question as he quickly opened the computer, "so it's basically a website for exotic animals," Parker explains, scooching over so that Parker could sit.

    "Hmm, looks interesting,"Parker said, scrolling through it and nodding before looking at chester, "I actually have an idea as well,"he said, being Chester interest. "So, what if we find a different dating website on the dark and you could start talking to someone for a few months before we make the video, kind of ymto throw the audience off guard as if I wasn't aware?" Parker said the idea and Chester bit his lip, "well....."Chester said reluctantly before sighing, "Alright... I'll get to looking but it went so terrible last time..."chester said everything reluctantly tho Parker was smiling, "c'mon, you already know I'd never let anyone hurt you," Parker said, smiling, "I know ... Fine, let me get on the website," and so he did, and, emediatly someone called anus started messaging him.

      He didn't let Parker know someone was already messaging him tho he simply just kept messaging her, knowing that he shouldn't even care what she says as it would just makefor a even better video.

          "So, Chester?" Parker asked, making him look up from his phone, "Yeah?" He asked, looking at Parker, "why did you let that comment get to ya?" He asked, starring Chester dead in the eye. 'Crap, he managed to read it over my shoulder' Chester thought before simply shrugging, "it looked like it messed with ya.." Parker said making Chester simply shrug once again, "it was just a odd comment that threw me off guard, don't worry about it," Chester said simply, picking up the cat and petting it.

         Parker sighed, "Alright, if you say so," he then walked out going into the kitchen, "hey, I'm gonna make something to eat, want anything?" Parker asked making Chester look up, "no thanks bro," was all he said before seeking down the cat and walking upstairs, "I'm gonna go lay down, my head kinda hurts," he said simply, walking up the stairs, "Alright! Call me if you need anything!" Parker called from the pitched, only ferrying a small "ok" from Chester.

    Chester walked in his room and kept getting messages from that girl, the latest one being, "Hey! I didn't say you could stop messaging me, worm!" Making Chester sigh as he say down in his chair and started to reply, "sorry," was all he sent and she got mad about it, making him have to continue to apologise despite doing nothing wrong.

       So he continued messaging her antil she was ready to go to sleep so that he could to. He was tired tho didn't readout feel like sleeping so he just went downstairs, being quiet, looking around for something to do when his phone buzzed, it was her... Again, deciding she didn't want to sleep so he "Had" to message her