chapter 7 (I don't have a name)

After Chester collapsed, Parker heard him say, "help," and he quickly ran to him, picking him up, "Chester?!" He yelled, running to the couch before lifting his shirts up over his head and pulling off his glasses.

         He then ran into the bathroom and picked up the basket of medicines/Bandaging and disinfectants before ruining back out to Chester and wiping up on the blood before looking at everything now that he wasn't bleeding out.

     He looked over all the words carved into his stomach, "useless...? Worthless....? Unworthy...?  Porposeless? Uncapable?! God... I bet it was that chick... FUCK, I hate her," Parker snarled, starting to disinfect all his cuts.

      Parker then started Bandaging the poor boy's stomach precious looking at his cheeks, tear streaks along with a  very clearly seen slap mark being visible. This made Parker sad tho he simply stood up and walked to the kitchen, going to the kitchen to grab some ice for his cheek tho when he got back he saw Chester panicking, making Parker run to him quickly and sit down, pulling him into his lap while he rubbed circles on his back. Only to see Parker wake up and latch onto him with fear in his eyes, "calm down, Chester, I've got you.." Parker said softly, making Chester hug Parker tighter and pull him close, "sh-she's gonna h-hurt you.." Chester cried, looking up at Parker as he started to hyperventilate, "shh shh, it's ok,b she would be able to get near either of us." Parker said, looking down at Chester with soft eyes, "c-can we just g-g-go upstairs to g-go t-to bed?" Chester asked hopefully, getting a short nod from Parker who picked him up and started walking upstairs, "why didn't you yell for help..." Parker asked softly, making Chester look down into Parker's shirt, "... I'll sh-show you once we're in b-bed..." He murmured, getting a nod from Parker.

    Once they got in the room, Parker sat Chester down and looked at him, " you can barrow some pajamas from me so that your out of those bloody clothes, I'll be in the bathroom for a minute.." Parker then walked out into the hall and into the bathroom, suprised by seeing pill bottles layed out on the counter before he remembered that Chester had grabbed them out for a headache before and guessed that he had simply forgotten to put then away. Parker grabbed the bottles, putting them away one by one, " Excedrin, cidamedophin-, anti depressants?" Parker was confused tho sighed and simply put them away as well,taking a guess that they were not meant to be seen and deciding not to question Chester until tomarrow.

       Parker then walked out and back into the room, seeing that Chester had gotten changed into some seat pants and a baggy sweat shirt, it being way to large of a top due to the comparison of their heights. Parker walked over and layed down next to Chester, looking at him as he pulled out his phone and handed it to him before hugging Parker's stomach and pulling him close to him, Chester simply wanting to be close until he fell asleep.

    Parker set down chesters phone for the time being and pulled Chester up and closer to him, into a nice hug while Chester rested his head in th crook of Parker's neck. Then Chester made what he thought to be a mistake.

    Chester's pov:

           I handed Parker my phone before hugging onto him tightly, I simply wanted to cuddle with him unroll I fell asleep. I felt Parker lift me up slightly and pull me closer. I loved the feeling of his warm, built body hugging my skinny, small one. I layed my head on his shoulder, looking is the crook of his neck. "Night, love you," I said not realizing what I said until after I said it, "is that so?" Parker asked making my eyes widen as I then went into panic, I looked up at him with a scared look, "I-I mean I- uh," I tried to quickly turn and get out of bed, tho he pulled me close to him with a chuckle, "I love you too, Chester," my eyes widened before I looked back up at him, "re-really?" I ask, now a shade of red maroon while Parker laughed at me, "yes Chester, Really."

    (Back to normal POV because I suck at doing 1st person)

    Chester made what he thought to be a mistake. "Goodnight, love you," Chester  said, making Parker smirk, "is that so," Parker asked as he smiled widely while watching Chester realize what he said, "I-I mean I- uh," Chester drifted before Parker watched him try to get away quickly tho he held Chester back with a chuckle, "I love you too, Chester,"Parker said before watching the suprise and shock cover Chester's face, "re-really?" Chester asked looking up at partner with hopeful eyes as he blushed a color of maroon, "yes Chester, really," Parker said, laughing at Chester's reaction.

        "Prove i-" Chester started to say cockily, tho he was cut off but Parker kissing him passionately with a smile. Chester was shocked for a moment tho quickly kissed back, gripping onto Parker's shirt with his hands.

        Parker smiles as he hugged Chester close during the kiss, Chester having to pull back for air, a trail of saliva connecting their lips. Parker smiled down at Chester who was blushing a insanely dark color of red and panting.

   Parker smiled downat Chester who looked up at him, "will you be my boyfriend?" Parker asked getting a smile from Chester, "of course," Chester said softly, begging a kiss on the nose from Parker.

     Chester hugged on tightly to Parker, pulling him as close to him as he possibly could before staring up at Parker, "hey paaaaarker," Chester said, drawing out his name, "heh, yes?" Parker asked, still starring down at Chester, "you look hot." Chester said, still starting up at Parker as he watched him start to blush, "what?" Parker asked with a slight giggle, "never mind, your just cute." Chester said before looking back down into his shoulder, "Goodnight, love you." Chester said before getting a small chuckle out of Parker, "love you too, cutie," and with that, they both went to sleep, Parker holding onto Chester protectively while Chester snuggled into his chest.

Don't worry, it's not the end of the book, that's just where I decided to leave this chapter off at.