chapter 5

sam pov

i was sitting in between justin and taylor.

"and your favorite pop/rock album is...JUSTIN BIEBER BELIEVE!" i jumped up and squealed. justin smiled and stood up. he hugged him mom and then taylor. then he came back to me and hugged him tightly. he smiled and ran up the stair. he took the award and went to the mic,

"wow. this is truly amazing. i am so happy this happened. we all worked so hard for this album to come out and i couldn't be more proud..." he tahnked a few people, "i want to thank god above and i want to thank a very special person to me. sam. thank you so much for making me smile and i can't wait for the adventure ahead of us. thank you American Music Awards! i love you!" he walked backstage and eventually came back. i held his hand as they went through the other winners.

"and your favorite pop/rock male artist is...JUSTIN BIEBER!" justin stood again and kissed my lips. i smiled. i went to sit back down but he pulled my arm, "what? justin no!" he laughed and dragged me to the stage. we walked up the stairss and i was laughing.

"thank you guys so much! i can't believe this! 2 awards! this is incredible! thank you to my producer and the band and everyone who helped me become who i am today. mom. i love you so much. she's sitting right over there." he pointed to patricia and everyone cheered, "she's an amazing lady. um the fans! you guys are crazy and amazing! i love all of you beliebers! and i want to thank my girlfriend. this is my girlfriend samantha swift! isn't she beautiful!" everyone cheered. i smiled and my face got red. i waved shyly. justin kissed my cheek and people screamed.

"thank you guys!" we walked backstage and i kissed justin goodbye as he got ready for his performance.

+++++++++++++++++

i was sitting as they announced, "and now, here is your favorite pop/rock male artist, justin bieber!"

justin sat on a chair in red drop-crotch pants and a wet-look black tank top with his black snapback hat backwards. he sang as long as you love me, and then picked up the beat with beauty and the beat. instead of "selener" in the song, nicki minaj sang, "samener" i laughed and me and taylor danced to it. well i danced...taylor did something unhuman.

when he was done and came back i gave him a long kiss, "that was amazing babe...i love you." i whispered.

he smiled, "i love you too." we kissed again. we never said "i love you" yet. it felt like an acoomplishment..

"and here are the nominees for your favorite female country artist."

i turned to the screen and it showed miranda lambert, carrie underwood, and taylor swift. i screamed.

"and your favorite female country artist is...TAYLOR SWIFT!" taylor did her usual surprised face and she turned to me, "OH MY GOD!" she squealed. i laughed and she jumped up and down, hugging me. she hugged justin and then went up onto the stage.

"wow! this is. this is amazing you guys! i can't believe this. you guys are amazing. the other two nominees, carrie and miranda i absolutely adore your music and i love you guys so much. i wanna thank everyone who made my dream come true from being a little girl with a big dream to come to nashville and get a record deal. i want to thank scott borchetta. without that guy i would not be here today! thank you for believing in me. my mom and dad. i love you guys. my brother austin. my beautiful daughter sam. and to all of the guys who motivated me to write songs, thank you. this is amazing! and the fans! god the fans! you guys! are amazing. you have all gone out of your way for meet and greets, concerts and interviews and i couldn't thank you all more fore buying the first album and fearless and speak now. i love you guys so much. i promise i will always love you guys. you have been there through everything with me and you never gave up on me. i feel like you guys are all my other half. you are so amazing and passionate and awesome! this award isn't for me at all. this award is for you guys, the fans for making me stand where i am standing today. thank you so much!" taylor had a few tears come out of her eyes.