Cillian Murphy🍭- On me

"Chloe ! Chloe ! Chloe !" The sound of your groups collective chanting adding to the loud roar of the club

"Chloe ! Chloe ! Chloe !" The sound of your groups collective chanting adding to the loud roar of the club. Chloe's hen night. Last night of freedom as some call it. She obviously took that statement very literally, as she chugged the last shot in the row. As the crowd cheered and clapped, you noticed the empty drinks on the table. "Kate! Kate!" Leaning forward, to shout in your friends ear. She finally heard you, over the noise, she then leans forward to hear you better. "Come with me to get the next round," "Sure!" She replied, standing up as the two of you manoeuvred you way out of your seats and over the other girls. Straightening your dress as the two of you walked up to the bar, the noise becoming a bit more manageable. You and Kate pushed your way through the swarms of people until you found a gap to the bar. Ordering the drinks, you and Kate waited silently. Looking around you, you noticed a man sat at the bar peering into his glass with a forlorn expression. Your attention was snapped away when the bartender came back with your drinks. It was a large order so you struggled to take them all in hand, Kate had gone to the toilet briefly while you waited for your order. She still hadn't come back yet so you took it upon yourself to carry all of them. Walking very slowly and carefully; you turned unaware of your bearings, a person behind you accidentally knocking into you and consequently knocking into the back of the man that was sat at the bar. Spilling the contents of his drink everywhere except his mouth.

"Oh my gosh ! I'm so sorry!" The man stood up hastily, hesitating on wether or not to touch it. Holding his hands in front of him awkwardly. "It's okay." He calmly stated. "No it was my fault." You noticed Kate walking up behind you and turned to hand all the drinks to her, not looking away from him. She took them with confusion in her eyes as she eyed up the wet stranger in front of her. You gave her a small nod, which she took as a sign to return to the table. Grabbing as much tissues as you could find, you hastily started rubbing the mans shirt. Running your hand down his torso. He watched you, slightly uncomfortable as you basically felt him up. You noticed your mistake and shot up, stammering and stuttering as you kept your eyes down, unable to meet the strangers. "Really.... it's okay." Reassuring you, you glanced up. Your attention was immediately drawn to his piercing blue eyes that made you speechless. "Umm... let me.. let me buy you another one." You offered, he shook his head. "No, that's fine. You don't have to do anything." Giving him a stern look, you added. "Honestly, What are you having ? I won't take no for an answer." He looked down with a smile, flashing you the same heartwarming one when he looked back up. "Whiskey." He nodded. The bartender had been stood watching, waiting for a decision. The stranger repeated the words to the man in front of him to which he nodded, he then nodded a second time when you chimed "On me. Actually ! I think I'll have one too!" The man struggled to hear you over the noise of the club. Picking up His new drink , he motioned to the other side of the club. "Do you wanna go outside ! I can't hear a thing in here !" "What!" Moving his mouth exaggeratedly, he slowed his speech down. "Shall. we .go .outside, I can't hear !" Pointing to his ear. You nodded, leaning forward closer to his ear. "Yeah ! Sure ! Lead the way!"