three | touch

____________________

HIS LIPS TOUCHED hers with a passion she'd never felt before, his tongue sweeping over her own as a hearty groan ripped from the back of his throat. To her, it sounded almost like a possessive growl, and it sent shivers down her spine as his hands tightened their hold around her hips and pressed her gently against the kitchen counter.

He had been silent on their walk back, eyes distant yet his grip on her remained as he looked up to the moon above. He'd been silent from the moment they left and she wondered what was going through his mind. Her tongue had been rendered useless, unable to say a word and feeling a bubble of shame swell inside of her as they walked to her home, unable to bear the deafening silence between the both of them. It felt almost...awkward?

Yet (F/n) remained aware of the feeling of his hot hand pressed into her side, his fingers casually stroked the curve of her hips as they walked and she felt a delicious tingle rush down her spine. Her cheeks warmed at the thought, feeling ashamed for thinking such a thing at a time like this. She thought she was over that.

Though she was caught by surprise when he pushed her into her home and shut the door behind them, dark eyes meeting hers before he roughly pulled her into him and gave her a searing kiss.

She figured they would talk about what happened later, but for now...

"God, (F/n)." He groaned, his warm lips ghosting over her neck before he nipped at the sensitive skin. She arched into his touch, a moan falling from her sweet lips as she gave into the dizzying feeling of pleasure. "I've waited too long sweetheart, fuck."

His calloused hands dug into the flesh of her thighs deliciously, promising her the world as he casually swept them under her thighs and lifted her onto the cold kitchen counter with ease. Yeah, she wasn't expecting any of this at all but fucking hell did she love it.

"Kakashi, please." (F/n) begged, her hands reaching out to outline the contours of his chiseled jaw before he roughly grabbed them and pressed them together behind her back, rendering her hands useless against his brutal attacks.

She submitted to his touch, his entire being engulfing her own as she fell into his trap like prey. She felt small against his looming figure, yet safe and warm. His gaze was hot, dark as he bent down to kiss the flesh of her thighs.

"Keep your hands there. I never said you can move them." He said huskily, heated eyes meeting hers as he nipped at the sensitive skin of her thigh. He didn't ask her, he ordered her and it sent a trail of heat straight to her core as she nodded.

"Yes, Kakashi." She replied, a warm feeling in her heart as she watched his fingers lightly trail to the edges of her dress, almost teasing her as they caressed her thighs with such tenderness.

"This dress really did look beautiful on you today." He admitted, a soft look in his eye as he moved the flimsy fabric further up her thighs before bringing himself back up to her level. "You should wear it again sometime."

His mask was long gone, his headband following suit as he carefully set it beside them and revealing a scar which ran from his brow down to the edge of cheek. A scar which told a heartbreaking story, one he'd openly admitted to never truly getting over even after all those years. She leaned forward, keeping her hands held together behind her back as she pressed a tender kiss of her own to the scar which made him out to be the noble man he was today.