Chapter 2

As I walked down the mint's staircase, I felt the tension in the air. Two of us (presumably Tokyo and Nairobi) stood in the middle of all the whimpering and shivering hostages with Dali masks and red jumpsuits on. 

Every hostage was wearing a sleeping mask so that they had no clue what was going on, which added to the negative atmosphere. Yet somehow being part of the "robbers team" made me excited, and my dearest friend Berlin standing by my side helped even more.

Before we got close enough to the hostages to hear us, he whispered "Good luck" in my ear, and handed me one of the masks the hostages were wearing. 

You know how there's glass which is see through on one side, and glass on the other? My mask was basically the same, although it was made with fabric instead. 

I stood next to a woman with curly blonde hair, and saw how Berlin stood in between Tokyo and Nairobi. When we were all in place, Berlin began explaining some of the basics the hostages needed to know, and he started his speech off by saying how he's the one in charge (classic Andrés).

As Berlin continued monologuing like the villain he is, (which the hostages definitely thought, and some of the team probably did too) I pondered on why Martín wasn't invited to be part of our heist...

He planned out the first heist with Andrés, why not join us in the second one?

Then I started reminiscing...

4 Years ago...

I hear footsteps outside my bedroom, assuming their owner being Sergio. Him and his damn plan... why ask me about it? Go ask Martín or Andrés, although now that I think about it, Martín sleeps like a rock and Andrés follows suit.

My door opens, and standing before me is none other than Andrés de Fonollosa himself. 

Since when is he not asleep at 11 PM? By his standards, that's pretty late...

But then I notice the bottle of red wine in his hands. It's a fairly cheap brand, but he usually doesn't like drinking the cheap brands. Only the finest for Sir Exquisite Taste.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Need to get drunk, and I don't want to do it alone. So I brought this bottle, and I know you have all those unopened gift ones hiding somewhere." He responds, with a weird unpleasantness surrounding him. I glance at the drawer under my wardrobe, knowing full well he's right.

"Okay, always down, but why?"

"I might tell you if you get me drunk enough." He says, walking over to me and laying down on my bed, while I get out from under the covers.

"We can't get drunk just like that, ya'know?"

"Oh? What did you have in mind?"

"Let's play Never Have I Ever!" I say, already excited while bobbing up and down on my bed, with him smirking and looking at me as if I were a child.

"I heard of that game before, and I know the rules, so let's get to it!" He gets some wine glasses from behind him (I have no clue how, ask him) and we begin.

A few minutes later... 

Andrés and I get tipsy fairly early for once, unlike most times, and start giggling and laughing at because of some of our stories and for no reason as well. We hear a knock at the door and behind it is our dear Sergio, looking like the poor man hasn't slept in six years.

"Andrés, Y/N, just why?" I take his hands, close the door behind me, and pull him onto the floor with us, while grabbing a fourth bottle of wine from my drawer with an extra glass.