Part-1

Chapter-1
DAISY
It's been 8 months since Henry and I broke up. And these months were (still are) crucial for me. I just don't know what am I as I am not so comfortable with the current changes. He is obviously a jerk. He is dating a girl named Alisa. She looks like a good and innocent girl but I hate her, not because I'm jealous but because she chose an asshole.

I'm already getting used to my moody behaviour. I just can't figure out why I get into these dark moods. And I don't even know why these happens to me.
I can be a good actress though. I'm very very well at pretending that I'm okay each and every time someone asks me about myself. At college I just pretend to be fine even though I know I ain't. I just crack some lame jokes and laugh at them.

Basically I am just pretending to be fine each and every time in every single place, even in my house. Whenever I get into these moods I just shut myself up in the bathroom and give myself the time to just go through it. The thing that I hate about my moods is that I am unable to concentrate on my studies. At college I feel dizzy sometimes and I just look at whatever the teacher is explaining but I can't hear. I feel like I'm getting trapped each and every day even though I know that I am free. At night I just can't sleep and I burst into tears.

Even though I'm good at pretending but at the end of the day I just can't control but pour myself out into tears.
"It's okay" I tell to myself but I know that it's not. I feel like a burden.
I wake up the next morning by giving myself some motivation but I can't help.

Today I went shopping with my mom and my brother. I saw him with Alisa. My parents didn't knew about our relationship. He looked so handsome. He was wearing a white T-shirt along with a pair of black trousers and his sneakers. At that point I was just devastated.

He saw me but he just ignored. Our eyes met each other but it was not the same as before. His eyes weren't the same now. He behaved like a stranger, a complete stranger. I was like a pillar standing in front of them. My mom and my brother went to look for some groceries or some clothes. I don't specifically know about it but I just couldn't move my eyes off them. My heart ached and I felt like I would just fall in there but thanks to my mom. She called me and told me to try some pajamas which were comfy and colourful.

I came home and I directly headed to my room.I locked the door and I jumped in my bed. I was sobbing. I was healing but yeah I saw him with someone else and this literally broke my heart.

My dad made the dinner and mom shouted my name thrice. I was not in the mood to have my dinner but I went downstairs and I sat with my family and had my dinner. They asked me about my studies. I lied as usual. I came to my room now and I am just so tired but I ain't gonna sleep. I know that.

Chapter-2
HENRY
I saw her today. She has changed me into a better person and then she left me. I have been trying to focus on myself these past 8 months but I'm becoming the older version of me gradually again. Alisa is a good but deep down I know I want Daisy to be with me. I thought we would be successful in our relationship but we failed.

I am grateful for the days I spent with her because I got to learn so many things from her in each and every day. She was younger than me but she knew a lot of things which I never knew. I was messed up before but after she came into my life she fixed every single thing. For me she is perfect in every single way.

I was a drunkard, a smoker and I was a cheater. I thought I would cheat her too but I couldn't. I became dependent on her as she improved me into the real me which I would've never known that existed. Yes she is amazing and flawless and I still adore her. I know I have mistreated her a lot of times and I deserve this. But for how long am I going to stay like this? For how long am I going to think that she will come back?