Part-2

Chapter-9
DAISY
My stomach drops. I feel dizzy. My cheeks are burning and I'm fuming. Why the hell is he here? He can't just enter into my life whenever he wants and leave me as if I'm nothing. I'm nothing. Yeah right. I'm nothing in front of him. Why did I trust him anyway? I should have known when others warned me about him. Tears prick my eyes.

He raised both of his arms to hug me but I stepped backwards immediately. I can't do this.

"Don't, don't come near me." These words immediately fall out of my mouth.

He looks confused and embarrassed.

"Relax Daisy. It's okay. It's just me. Henry. You don't need to panic." He says. I don't need to panic? Really?

I want to scream right in front of him. But I don't. Instead of screaming I just try to get my way out of this church. I don't have the energy to face him.

"Hey, stop. Please? Just wait for a minute. I came here for you Daisy. I know you aren't happy to see me but I just want to be there for you okay?" Wow. Just wow.

After everything, he wants to be there for me? I'm not upset to see him but I'm not happy either.

"Really Henry?" I laugh at his words "You want to be there for me? You ravaged my life already and now after all of this, you think that I'll let you ruin me more? Do you really think I have the energy to be broken again right now? Oh sorry. Do you really think I have the energy to be left in just particles of matter because I'm already broken?" I say without feeling guilty. Why on earth will I feel guilty? I said the right thing and I poured my heart out without even caring for the words that I said which hit him like a knife passing through his chest.

" I know. I'm sorry for doing this to you. I'm sorry for everything. I know it's just not enough but I want you to see who I am now. I want to be there for you as a friend. I'm not asking for more Daisy. Just let me be there for you." He looks into my eyes. I don't know what to think now. I don't know how to respond. I don't trust his words. I don't trust him now. I can't do this. And I really don't need him as a friend. I'll be fine by myself.

I say nothing and I just walk through the door. I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I know he is following me but I don't turn back this time. I don't want to turn back this time. I can't forgive him now. So much has been going on in my life. I don't want another disaster. I closed the front door of my house in his face. It was too quick for me to concede his move.

I'm in my bedroom now. As I begin to think of the days he tried to make me feel good even though it was all a forgery. I need to stop this. I need to just let go of everything and start everything new.
I had some food. I don't know what that was but it tasted good I guess.

I thought my father was sleeping in his room but I wanted to see him once so I opened the door without even thinking to knock the door first. I feel terrible for him. My heart ached as I see him looking at their wedding album. His eyes are red and filled with tears.

He wiped his eyes as soon as he saw me. He tried to smile at me.

"I didn't know you were here." He looks at me. Maybe he is astonished to see me.

"I'm sorry. I should have knocked on the door before entering." I take the album from his hands and sit beside him. I look at their photos. She was the most cheerful and happiest person ever. She looked so beautiful at her wedding gown.

"She was the most beautiful woman in my life." My dad says.

I nod with a smile.

"She is still the most beautiful woman in the entire world. Her body is gone not her soul."I cried out. I can't believe I said these words in front of my daddy but I truly believe her soul is with us and will be with us forever.