Chapter 1: How It Began

Key:

Y/N= Your Name

L/N= Last Name

V/N= Village Name

B/D= Birthday

E/C= Eye Color

H/C= Hair Color

Height: 4' 10" (147.32 cm) to Y/H= Your Height (The height changes will be explained later in the story.)

' '= Thinking

Magic: Sword

A woman let out a loud scream of terror that was heard all across V/N. Several of the village's men came running to the scene. They growled when they saw the little boy. It was Y/N L/N, an orphan who had lived in V/N his entire life, but was disliked by everyone. In front of Y/N, there were five men that were bloodied. The people began whispering, "What the hell did he do?" "He went off and got in another fight." "What a little menace. We need to get rid of him." "Are you kidding? He's way too dangerous to get near." Y/N turned to glare at the villagers and then ran off into the forest. One of the villagers went to follow him, but was stopped by the village head, "Leave him be. He'll be hiding in the forest for the next few days and then he'll come back when he needs to get something." One of the villagers asked, "But, what about the men he fought?" The village head looked down at the five men, "If I'm not mistaken, these five are the bandits that have been attacking the nearby villages in the past few weeks. Y/N must have realized who they were and stopped them before they could do any harm." There were murmurs of surprise as the head stood up, "Well, I best go call the Magic Knights to pick these trouble makers up. Y/N should be back in a few days, so be sure to thank him properly." The village head walked to his home and the villagers dispersed. Deep in the forest, Y/N was kicking a stone in anger. He had just been protecting the village from dangerous bandits and they treated him like a monster. It had been that way since they found him in the outskirts of the village six years ago. He had just been a baby at the time, so no one really held any animosity towards him, but a few years ago, his magic began to emerge, earlier than most people's would. He possessed what the village head said was Sword Magic, meaning that he created swords. As Y/N grew, so did his power and the danger he posed. Now, the entire village treated him like he was a monster. Y/N kicked the stone harder, so hard that it ended up stuck in a tree. Y/N grabbed the stone when he heard a noise. He ran to the scene and saw a woman with long crimson hair eating a boar that Y/N had been planning to eat the next time he had to escape from the village. Y/N reinforced his arm with magic and threw the rock at the woman. Before the rock even got close to her, the woman unleashed a powerful flame spell that burned away the rock and sent Y/N flying. The woman yelled, "Who dares attack  Mereoleona Vermillion of the royal family??!!"  Mereoleona looked around and saw Y/N lying on the ground. She rushed over to him, "Oh, shit. Kid, you okay?" Just as she neared him, Y/N turned and nearly stabbed her with a knife.  Mereoleona dodged the attack and threw him again. Y/N groaned in pain as the knife disappeared. Mereoleona was surprised, "Was that knife his magic? But, kids like him shouldn't be able to create such complex spells."

Y/N began opening his eyes. "Hey, you up yet?" He turned to see  Mereoleona still eating the boar. Y/N sat up, "Yeah, no thanks to you." Mereoleona growled, "It's your own damn fault. Why the hell did you throw a rock at me?" Y/N glared at her, "You ate the boar that I was planning to eat. Now I have to hunt for something else or I'll starve."  Mereoleona asked, "Can't you go to the village for food?" Y/N looked away, "I don't have money. I'm an orphan. And besides, I'm not really welcomed there." Mereoleona raised a brow, "Why?" Y/N explained to her about how he was found as a baby and when his magic began appearing, the villagers started seeing him as a monster and how he got into fights with them and usually had to run into the forest to survive. Mereoleona listened to his story, "So, you aren't welcome because you seem too powerful and they're afraid of you. Well, it could be worse." Mereoleona paused and thought for a moment before smiling, "Y/N how about this? I'll train you to become stronger than any of those punks in your village. In return, you'll be my personal punching bag. You have a ton of mana and rare magic. It'll be thrilling to punch you into the ground." Y/N was shocked by her offer, "You...want to train me? You don't... want to get rid of me?" Mereoleona nodded. Y/N took another moment to recover from the shock. It had been the first time that anyone had ever want him near. Y/N looked to Mereoleona and answered, "I'll do it."