Chapter-8 New Crush

As they helped me picked me out a black dress skin tight dress that was flexible enough for me to run without ripping the dress. They dolled me all up. Fixing my hair and making it all nice. Before putting makeup and jewlry on me. They did amazing job. I was looking at my reflection when I turned around in the chair to face my mom who is in the door and they leaned in for a picture.

"Perfect that's my girls. By the way your new friends are also your coworkers. Their also some of my models. The ones I can count on anyways they're the only ones that ever come with a holler that's. Why I assigns them as your friends. I figured I could trust them cuz they're normally pretty dependable. Honestly the only ones I depend on. So I know you're in good hands." Mom I met Mable assured me as they showed me some poses. We we're actually having a ball. We were laughing and playing around in between pictures. It was so much fun.

"Okay well they're my co-workers. I definitely know I'm going to love this job." I chuckled they laughed.

"Well good cuz that's the point. Is for you to enjoy it just because your work doesn't mean you don't have to like it. Plus it doesn't feel like a job if you actually like it." Katie joked.

"Okay now before we do our first shoot together. Why not go meet the boys?" Mom whispered. The girls chuckled innocently. Before we all walk down stairs. While pepper looped her arm through my right arm. As Katie had hers looped through my other arms. And the other two were in front of me as if acting like a shield. We walked outside and into the huge back yard where da..Sin.. Ah skrew it he sighed mybirth certificate he's dad. And the other male playing football not going to lie it was hot. Seeing that many non-human males was just weird. Shirtless and covered in sweat. Talk about sexy. Their muscles we're what I noticed the most they were very to defined. And you could definitely tell they work out alot. They were on perfect shape. Not to mention. Even the face they were very attractive.

"My baby girl finally I've been waiting for you guys. So Willow how you like it so far and are you settling in okay?" Dad asked, walking over and picking me up. All males immediately looked over and walked over. When they seen my face.

"I like my new friends and I'm not leaving so you ain't getting rid of me anytime soon. If that answers your question. I like it here too much." I said, he just laughed.

"Well that's good pumpkin. Cuz we adopted you. Which means your officially our daughter." He answered, I hugged him lovingly.

"I kind of figured since you guys signed my birth certificate gave me your last name. And I'm not complaining one bit. You've only had me for one day. And I already loved you guys were more than my biological parents. No offense they were jerks. Plus you and Mom don't beat me till I'm black and blue or bleeding. So yeah I'm not going back ever." I said, hugging both of them.

"Yeah just so you know sweetie we'll never lay a hand on our precious little princess. And I'm glad you're happy it's all we wanted. And keep you safe." Mom smiled kissing my cheek as dad kissed my head. Then he slipped a cool golden diamond pendent. Around my neck. It was his clans emblem since he was the leader. Each leader is given a special sacred pendant. That gives them immense power and can also turn into a special sword which is the only way. To kill a nonhuman. Which is why only ones that have them.

"Daddy I can't accept this. Why'd you.." I stopped running for his finger to silence me.

"Because I want you to have it of course silly. I'm only allowed to give it to my children and you. Are my only child technically and I trust you with it." He assured me putting his head too mine.

"Are you sure. I know how important and valuable it is. Cuz what if you need it and it's on me I don't know if it's not with you. You that's why I can't go get it hurt everywhere you can." I asked.

"Yeah I know sweetie but I'd still rather you have it and honestly I've never once had to use it. I've had for over 3000 years. So yeah I think I've had it long enough. Now it's your turn to carry the burden." He chuckled, assuring me putting me down. My parents walked into the house leaving us alone to get acquainted. We kind of just stared each other down. Before one of the males who was a werewolf. Finally walked over to break the ice with Katie. I didn't hear what how he greeted her. But I did hear what she said after that and it was hilarious.

"Yeah my dear you're on your way to going nowhere near me. So stay on your lane." She said. Making me and all the girls laugh.

"Come on babe why do you always have to play hard to get. We've been down this road a thousand times already. And you always end up with me. By the end of the night come on." He pleaded with her.

"Yeah and so is Miss Harper might as well color herpes with how many guys she sleeps with I don't like. I don't know if I'm doing that she sent me fucking pictures dude. Why you think I broke up with you in the first place. Thought I found my soulmate then I caught him with the pack slut. how do you think that makes me feel humiliated do you think. I felt how heartbroken do you think I felt. Cuz I literally felt like something my damn throat when I seen that shit. and the worst part is that you have a tendency to act like you give a shit and what you guys are doing it. She sent me more pictures literally last week. Honestly sweetie I've got way  bigger priorities than you. Like protecting in teaching this little sweetie and she needs my attention. Because she actually needs it. You just act like you do. There Happy yes I know. I'm a bitch but you're the one that made me into one. You've made your bed now lay in it." She said angrily walking way. He literally followed her right off Into the woods in my backyard and I could still literally hear them yelling at each other. She was laying into him and calling him out hardcore. Like she was not giving to shift of how hard. She went off on him and it was hilarious.

"Damn girl she is feisty remind me not to piss her off. She's so Savage I love it." I laughed still listening in on the conversation.I was laughing my ass off when I heard her yelling man whore.

"Wait a minute you can still hear them. But they're in the woods how can you still hear them. Damn that lizard hearing of yours is impeccable." Crystal teased as I laughed hysterically as I could hear her literally putting on her speaker on her phone. Asking her about what she told her the other day about him sleeping with her. When he was supposed to be with Katie and she went into great detail it was gross. Could I can literally feel the anger radiating off of Katie. Which is when I immediately composed myself and went to see if she was OK.