CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE

-BENJI'S POV-

I was chilling in the meeting room with my feet propped up on the table in very deep thought

I was chilling in the meeting room with my feet propped up on the table in very deep thought. I just don't see how I messed with Tessa ass or Liyah. I know I had to be drunk drunk and Miko was right, I don't get drunk so I don't see how.

My thoughts were interrupted with Kel walking in throwing the blue print down in front of me.

"This it?" I questioned and he nodded before taking a seat. I looked over it before nodding my head.

"Ight bro." I said before my phone started ringing. I looked down and it was Miko. I took a glance at the time before sighing and standing to my feet.

"My bad. Got caught up at the warehouse. I'm on my way now." I said and she hung up. I couldn't lie, I missed being up under Miko everyday. I did some foul shit and I regret it. Going out to the club and leaving with two bitches wasn't my intentions.

Deadass. That's why I've been thinking a lot lately. Just how?

I got in my car before pulling off to Tae's house. She was so serious about us not getting back together and that shit broke a nigga heart but I know I hurt hers worst. She literally was looking at houses so I knew she was serious.

I pulled up outside Tae's house before getting out. I walked to the door before knocking. She opened the door and she looked at me before walking around me. I opened the door for her and she got in. I walked around before getting inside and pulling off.

As we drove, I took a few glances at her.

"You look good." I told her and she stared at me.

"Thank you Benji." She said and I nodded as I put my eyes back on the road. No later, we pulled up to the clinic and we got out.

"I would've opened the door for you." I said but she kept quiet. I knew this shit was gonna upset me if she kept ignoring me.

I held the door open for her to walk in and let's just say her ass was looking juicy in them leggings. We walked up to a lady that sat at the front desk. It was weird because she wasn't looking at Miko, she was looking at me.

Miko cleared her throat as she mugged the girl.

"I'm, im here for my appointment." Miko said.

"Name?" She asked her.

"Amiko Garcia." She said and the girl typed in the computer but took a few glances at me as she did so. I shook my head before taking a seat in the waiting room.

"Your doctor will be right with you." The girl said and Miko walked away before taking a seat next to me. She pulled her phone out and did her as I just stared into space.

A few minutes later, her doctor came out and called us back. We followed her into a room and I closed the door. I took a seat as she directed for Miko to sit on the bed. Miko did as told and she stared at me before putting her eyes back on the doctor.

I deadass miss her ass up under me.

-AMIKO'S POV-

Benji opened the door for me to get in and I put my seatbelt on

Benji opened the door for me to get in and I put my seatbelt on. Benji then got in and closed the door before starting the ignition. I was tired and hungry. I'd been walking all day. I had Tae have some nachos made for me so I couldn't wait to get back there.

"So what you do today?"Benji asked.

"I purchased a condo." I shrugged and I saw how his whole demeanor changed. I really didn't want to do this but I had too. Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together. That's what my mom always told me.

Besides, Benji needs to learn his lesson. I'm not one of these girls he just keeps in the house and then at night he's with other bitches. I'm his girlfriend.

Benji pulled up outside Tae's house and I opened the door about to get out but he stopped me by grabbed my wrist.

"Miko I'm dead ass sorry. I don't know what had gotten into me because trust me when I say this but I didn't have no intentions on going in there and coming out with two females." He said and I didn't say anything. I mean, I really didn't have much to say.

"Bye Benji. Call if it's about our baby." I said closing the door and walking inside Tae's house. I closed the door before walking to the kitchen. I saw that my nachos were in the microwave.

My mouth watered.

"Finna feed you little one." I smiled as I rubbed my belly. I sat at the bar and ate my food. As I ate in peace and quiet, my thoughts went to Benji. I know he didn't have any intentions on going in there and doing that but shit happens and people makes mistakes but sometimes, you gotta learn from them.

Tomorrow I know I was gonna be walking a lot. Nia and Tae were coming with me to go Furniture shopping for my new condo. Let's just say I was excited to have my own place.