Whispers

Bakugou woke up, he saw Kirishima standing next to the bed. He jumped up. "Kirishima??" Bakugou exclaimed as the red head stood there.
     "Todoroki told me to come wake you." Kirishima slightly blushed as he looked at the shirtless boy. Bakugou sighed. "Alrighty, ummm... since your here could you pick out some clothes for me." Bakugou laid back down as Kirishima went into the closet.
     Kiri noticed almost all Bakugous clothes were fairly feminine. He grabbed some of the masculine looking clothes that were on his side. "These!" Kirishima dropped them on Bakugou. The blonde sat up and looked a bit shocked. "Wow, it's been awhile since I seen these." He smiled at the red head. He went and changed in the bathroom, Kirishima waited as he sat on the edge of the bed.
     "Wow.." Bakugou went from looking beautiful to handsome as fuck. "You look great dude!" Kirishima smiled and stood, Bakugou smelt Kirishima pheromones get a bit stronger. The blonde blushed and walked over to the alpha, softly bumming into him. He look up, Kirishima seemed so much bigger than him.
     "B-Bakugou, we should go downstairs.." He watched the boy cuddle against his chest.
     "Kirishima, I can't.. I'm scared to marry him. I think there's no going back now but if I actually marry him then I'll really be stuck.. Forever maybe.." Bakugou sighed, he was still young; there was so much more he wanted to do. He had been stuck here since he was 18 and still belonged to Todoroki back then. It seemed natural to stay because he was used to the alpha. He couldn't figure out if he was doing the right or wrong thing, was there even a right choice?
     Kirishima didn't know how to respond, he had never seen a situation like this. Maybe he could look passed this mark on the blondes neck.. Or maybe he could change it with his own teeth.. They were sharper than Todoroki's for sure, he had a omega right in front of him but he couldn't make a move.
     "Bakugou, then.. Why not just leave?" Kirishima asked as stepped back from the blonde. "Why not leave.. W-With me?.." He was slightly blushing as he said this, not wanting to look at Bakugou.
     Todoroki enter the room, he smiled at Bakugou. "What was taking so long? I just told you to go get him." Todoroki glared at Kirishima. The red head grabbed Bakugou's hand. "Okay, then lets go downstairs." Kirishima said, his voice calm as he held Bakugou's hand and lead him passed Todoroki.
     Kirishima whispered into Bakugous ear, Bakugou's eyes widened as he looked at the red head. Could this really be happening?