~My Omega~

Bakugou sat in the living room, Midoriya and Todoroki on another couch as Kirishima grabbed drinks. The alpha stared at the blonde, his dominance made Bakugou shake a bit. He didn't want to make eye contact with Todoroki.
     "Alrightyy, the drinks!" Kirishima handed cups to everyone and took his seat.
     "Bakugou, why did you leave? You stayed for so long then left me for a guy you just met." Bakugou didn't know how to respond to Todoroki, he did stay for so long just for it to end badly. "You kissed Midoriya but yet you continued to spend so much time with him after I told you to not talk to him alone. You said you would change but it's seems that it was a lie.." Bakugou sighed as he stayed at the floor and kicked his feet back and forth.
     "I want to call off the wedding.. I know I should have done it sooner but I didn't and I'm sorry." Todoroki was about to combat the reply but Kirishima hushed the other alpha. "He's made his decision." The red head smirked as he said this.
     "Bakugou, wait I-" Todoroki stopped and watched as Bakugou pulled the shirt off his shoulder and Kirishima cupped his mouth over his mark. His sharp fangs sunk into the blonde, deeper than Todoroki's fangs. Bakugou winced and fell into Kirishimas chest when he released. A bit of blood ran from the wound, Todoroki stared in shock.
     "Out." Bakugou said trying to sound strong. Todoroki stomped out the door, he gave a last glare to the two.
     "T-That was a h-horrible idea!" Bakugou's eyes teared up as the mark on his arm bled. "I-It hurts so-" Bakugou passed out in Kirishima's arms, he made panicked eye contract with Midoriya.
     "Jesus fuck, Kirishima! He told you to mark him not fucking kill him!" Midoriya jumped up and quickly took action to help the blonde. They moved the boy to Kirishima's bed after they were done.
     "Well, how do you feel?" Midoriya asked Kirishima as they sat next to the omega. Kirishima's eyes sparkled. "I-I.. He's mine." Kirishima softly rubbed the blondes cheeks and ruffled his hair. "I can actually call him mine. Wanna know something?" Midoriya nodded. "I never thought I would meet him after that party. He was taken by that alpha and I haven't seen him till now. Funny coincidences." Kirishima chuckled as he stood and stretched.
     "Time for you to go." Kirishima kicked the beta out of his house and went back to Bakugou. He laid next to him and cuddled his omega, who he planned to do much more with when he woke up. ~~