CHAPTER 1

"WAAHH WAAHHH"

*Police sirens*

"We have surrounded the place from all sides, Miss Maya you need to surrender." Officer Jane said. "Put your guns down and let me get in."

I was in one corner frightened, crying and unsuspecting when officer Jane, a young police lady, with her team came to me.

"What a chase, you lovely lady! But now this is over, Jack go and arrest her."

It took fifteen minutes since I woke up and checked my phone. Fifty missed calls and twenty texts from Jay. My head was banging and I couldn't understand what was happening.

The next moment I was arrested. And all I could think of was "Jay, where are you? "

I remember the first time I met Jay (not actually met), a nerd from The Army School, tall,  fair and handsome, hair set just like his clothes 'On point!' And I being "the most popular basketball girl" never thought I would fall in love with him. So how did this all happen?

I remember sitting on the back bench when Rey, my boyfriend, and his gang called Jay to rag him.

"Hey you, come here" Rey pointed to Jay.

Jay gave him a stare. It was the first time when I looked at his light blue eyes, so pretty as if they were speaking something out loud.

Rey got inflamed. "How dare you stare at me" Jay approached Rey slowly.

"Good, now sit down and apologize."

"And why would I do that?" the whole class burst out in laughter.

"Because I told you dumbhead!"

Jay ignored Rey and went back to his seat. Rey got irritated. I could feel that Jay was going to have a hustle on the very first day. Weeks passed and the tussle between the two grew day by day. What I was amazed about was that Jay never paid attention to Rey. He was busy in his own world and that was the thing that attracted me. He was Different.

The Annual day was round the corner. Jay was the head of the dramatics club and I was the lead actress. Rey never liked this ,but he was busy with Rhea chatting with her all day and I was always left alone. Someone was always observing me whenever I was sad, when I glanced back at him he would take his eyes off. Just like those 'Karan Johar scenes'.

It was the Annual day I was crying in one corner of basketball court since I caught Rey and Rhea kissing and without even arguing I left. I could feel someone sitting next to me giving me tissues and as I looked at him he was the same guy, Jay. He held my hand ,listened to everything and sat there until I stopped crying. He took me to the stage, hugged me and said "You are the prettiest girl I have ever seen, I can't imagine tears rolling down that pretty face. Come lets go!"I could never imagine someone being so adorable.

Days passed, it was the farewell day and all I could imagine was Jay always being there making me happy. He was wearing this blue coat with a light pink jumper inside and I could not take my eyes off him. He stood next to me and whispered: "Come, I need to tell you something." He took me to the basketball court, sat on his knees and said "Hey, gorgeous will you be the Raita to my Biryani?" 
I laughed and all I could think of was a future with him .
We shifted to Bangalore for our jobs. I was soo excited.
It was all smooth seems like a PERFECT LIFE right?

So ,When did it take this turn? When did it start FADING?.......