CHAPTER 15

*Investigation scene*

The officers got a call from local fishermen informing that he found a suspicious bag near the sea. When the police arrived and opened the bag a foul smell surrounded the place. When they opened it further they found a huge polythene bag, took it out on the ground. It was a body cut into small pieces. Further investigation showed that the body was tortured badly before killing. The police identified it to be Zoya.

"This is a copy of Zoya's report."  Reva showed Jay. He was deeply shocked and surprised.

"Officer Jack seal this whole place and take every bit of evidence. I want the forensic reports ASAP." said Jane

"Yes, ma'am." Replied Jack and got back to his duty.

Reva was there talking to a few reporters and police officers Jay approached her.

"Hey, I just saw your text where did you find the drugs?"

"DRUGS?" Jane inquired.

"Ah.. nothing nothing. We were talking about something else," said Reva anxiously.

"If you get any information related to this case please inform us."

Jane was leaving when Jay called her and started telling her about the evidences he had collected.  Reva tried stopping him but he asked to talk on a coffee in some private place.

Jay showed her the pictures and all the pieces of evidences including the drug packet. Then they went to Jays apartment where he explained both of them how many things are still hidden.

"These are the addresses of the places where they went to party. I investigated each place on my own and it linked to a single conclusion that is, all this is based on a drug racket. Here are the names of some of the drug dealers in this racket." Jay showed the list to them.

"John Kales, Malva Bains, Frank Barnes ,and Nicky. These are some of the biggest dealers in Maldives and our team has been chasing them since soo long."

"Okay, and one more thing I saw this suspicious man with Zoya soon after she left the police station and also at a party."

"One more thing I don't want you to tell this to anyone because I don't trust anyone expects you guys."

"Sure, but you need to answer some questions."

Jane kept noting down every detail. She asked Jay a few questions based on his investigation.

*Phone rings*

"I need to go now. And one last thing I want to ask."

"Yes?"

"Why are you doing all this Jay?"

"Because I love her...."