CHAPTER 9

I was soo happy and excited after Amol's surprise. I just hope everything goes according to plan and that all that I saw last night was just something else.

I took a corner seat at one end and started reading my novel. Zoya came to me and asked me about the conversation with Amol. Amol kept on begging to not disclose the surprise so I tried changing the topic and told her that he was sorry.

After hours of restless reading since I was actually thinking to call Jay, I decided to leave a message to get his new Maldive's number. I asked Zoya to take me to a local market to buy some snacks and other essentials. When we came back Amol had tickets to one of the BIGGEST party. I was not ready to go but Zoya and Amol forced me so I thought that this was going to be the last party and after this I am not going to attend any party.

Let me get you ready this time. Zoya was really excited. She took all her makeup and and OH MY GOD! I was shocked with the amount of makeup she had from lipsticks to brushes even false lashes she had soo much. She took out a funky eye shade and put it on my eyelid and gave me an orange lip shade, I looked fashionable; actually weird.

We took entry into the party. The place was so big with such loud music and people dancing like mad there. In just 2 seconds, I couldn't find Zoya and Amol anywhere. A tall guy dark and handsome came towards me.

"Hey, can I buy you a drink?"

"No, thanks."

"I don't like such a pretty woman standing alone. Dance?"

I was just going to yell at him when Amol came and put his hand behind my back and said the man that he is with me. I felt awkward at once. We ran away from him and laughed a lot. Amol was looking for Zoya. I offered to help him but we decided to get a drink. We were looking for Zoya but were not able to find her anywhere somehow the party was turning into a nightmare now but the worst was yet to come

I saw Zoya at one end snorting something. She was in the crowd where people were high on drugs shouting Zoya Zoya!

I was shocked to see that Zoya was into drugs but what was more weird was Amol not knowing about all this. He was terrified and said: "NOT AGAIN!". I could truly feel his state of mind. He felt betrayed and could not imagine what was happening there. Amol left the party. I went to Zoya and forced her to come but all the efforts were in vain she was not ready to come. She forced me to do drugs. I was surrounded by twenty people screaming my name and Zoya put my head down. I was reluctant but forced. I snorted one line and everything blurred out. I could not realise what was happening but it was fun so I did it again. Then Zoya handed me a roll of weed to smoke.

Slowly I could feel everything FADING

The black in my life was FADING to DARK...

If life took such a different path for Maya then why was she arrested and where was Jay?