chapter one

Ensleys pov

I was getting bean dressed so that he could go swimming with me,donna and dad.donna is my little sister, bean is the youngest being 4 years old..as soon as i was done dressing him in his trunks i picked him up and held him on my hip"ok lets go downstairs to swim yeah" i asked bean happily "yeah" he yelped which made giggle so we went downstairs (by the way  i already dressed in my swim suit) i walked into our beautiful garden where dad and donna already were "you wanna get in the pool buddy?" I asked bean as he excitedly squirmed in my grasp "yes please" he answered me "here dad"i mumbled as i passed bean to him then got in myself we were all having fun splashing water around and then mum came out with the phone in her hand looking worried wich made my eyebrows furrow "eric hon its your mum" mum called dad tried to get out the pool but he broke it in the midst of getting out wich made donna bean and me float out of the pool all of us gigling " omg eric are you alright?" "Omg kids stay on the floaties" "omg eric what is going on?" Mum shouted wich made us giggle alot more dad took the phone from mum as soon as i saw the look on dads face i knew something was wrong so i took the kid away"hey come on lets get cleaned u,lets give mum and dad some privacy alright?" "Ok" both donna and bean asnwered in sync which made the three of us chuckle at eachother .. soon enogh it was time for dinner and that was when dad decided to tell us what happened "ok kids so uh my uh coach buzzer just died and we need to go to his funeral so after dinner go pack your stuff ok?"he told us the three of us nodded..straight after dinner i decided to go pack now and then help bean and donna pack..few hours later we went to sleep.

Authors note:
Ok so this is my first time writing a story so im sorry if it kinda sucks but im really trying my best so uh yeee thanks for reading my book i guess☺️🤓