Oxym Update & Game!

Hey, guys! So, I've been away from this book for quite a while-almost two years, to be exact. But now, I'm here to let you all know that Oxymoron is back on! It will keep to its regular publishing schedule (weekends). The previous oxym was long overdue, and so I wanted to get it out of the way to maintain even pairs for future updates.

It hasn't been difficult to find some really good oxymorons, but it's just taking some time to create a good storyline within particular updates. Nevertheless, I'm gonna press on and do as much as I can to develop quality content for you to read.

Currently, there is no END DATE for this book, but I'll let you know when we're approaching that point. I was initially planning to keep it short, around 50 oxym instalments, but I'm thinking to extend it a bit further because there are so many (new and old) oxyms out there that I still haven't tried as yet.

And now for the best part!

❂❂❂❂❂

Game Time:
This idea just hit me, and I figured I'd give it a shot to see how it works out.

So, everyone knows how, in your early Primary (or Elementary) school years, the Mathematics teachers would ask you to match pairs? Well ... this is something quite like that. I'll have two lists (side by side) of contradicting words, and you will be tasked to create the oxymoron! Sounds like a simple game, doesn't it?

I will leave the game open for a while and urge you to please answer honestly. If you don't know and have to make a guess, that's totally fine. The first two persons to correctly pair each given word will respectively receive a dedication in the two instalments for the following week!

P.s.-don't worry if you don't manage to win this time around. I plan to incorporate more games into this book, so there will be plenty of dedications to go around!

Now, have at it!

❂❂❂❂❂

❂❂❂❂❂

Your participation in this mini-game is well-appreciated, and I hope you get them all

Your participation in this mini-game is well-appreciated, and I hope you get them all. Thank you for reading, and if you enjoyed, please be sure to leave a vote and/or express your thoughts in the comments. Stay tuned until the next update!