i know you got; daddy issues/smut

**SMUT WARNING**

Lisa tops.

Jennie

The night creeps on me..

The rapid sound of footsteps that follow aimlessly through trails, left me redeeming myself, into the highs of the buildings around me.

My hair at this point is a mess, as I'm wrapped in a leather jacket.

My black jeans as tight as my boots. Anxiously, my hands rub together for warmth. The chilly breeze of the morning, got me looking at the street lights-- the shallow sound of the people who walked passed me, didn't bring any relief to me.

I take a hold of my mug, and walk to my apartment.

My phone starts to ring, and as I pick it up, It's Jisoo.

"Hey Jennie".

"Hey Unnie". I greet back, and hold the phone with one hand, while trying to open the door with the other. The woman who have been my best friend for years now, vibrantly asks. Her raspy voice echoes through the phone, "How you've been?".

"Good, just came back from work. I had an early photoshoot today ". I admit, and purse my lips before throwing the apartment keys on the couch. The smell of the new furniture in my apartment, made me almost miss the nostalgic feeling of my old apartment.

I used to live next to Jisoo, but ever since I started modeling— I had to move into a new apartment.

"How is work with you?".

"It's good, the photoshoots are tiring but it's worth it in the end". She hummed as I spoke, "What about you Unnie? How are you and Chaeyoung?".

"We're good, we are having a party today by the way at my house". She admits.

"What for?".

"Just to reunite with the girls in school—". Jisoo's voice is stopped by an annoyed Chaeyoung, "And hopefully I expect to see you today—". I cut her off, "But, who said I'm coming?".

"I said". Jisoo demands, and I curse under my breath. "Fine. Who is coming?".

"A couple of girls who are friends with Chaeyoung, Lisa and her friends, and—". I didn't even let her finish, before angrily muttering; "What? Lisa?".

"Yes".

"Jisoo, you know how much I dislike that girl, with passion. Seriously, out of everyone.. her?".

"Jennie, it's only for fun. I think you should both put your differences aside and just let the night be". Jisoo's calm voice made me take a deep breath as Chaeyoung muttered a; "Yes". In agreement.

"You two aren't teenagers anymore, like come on". I sighed at her words. She's right, there is no reason for me to be this childish about meeting a girl that I never got along with.

"Fine".

"See you tonight Jennie". I can feel her grin through the phone, but I chose to ignore that. This is how she is— Finding a simple reason to make me come around and actually fall for her traps such as coming to this party.

I'm a stubborn human, but sometimes I don't understand the point of being this stubborn to not break the routine, and actually to allow myself to loosen up a little bit and have fun.

'It's going to be a long day'. I think to myself.

-

Walking at night, brought me peace. Not only peace, but a vibrant feeling of being so human, and being free. In the cage of my thoughts, I remained a bird, ready to explore every side of this life.