An update? WOAH NO WAY

Alright I know I haven't updated in like a week! IM SORRY! Here ya go!!!

Mark's POV
I can't take this anymore! Everytime he comes to LA to visit, I just want to tell him!But I always chicken out! UGH I'm tired of waiting around. I'm doing this. He will be here in 10 minutes.
~time skip~
*DING DONG*
I open the door and see Sean standing there with a tired smile on his face.
M: Sean!
S: Marky!
We hug and I let him in. We take his tuff to his bedroom and he flops down onto the bed.
M: Tired, Jacky?
S: Mhm...
M: Take a nap.
S: Wake me in an hour?
M: Two.
He smiles and nods.
M: N-night Sean....
S: Night Markimoo...
I closed the door and sighed.
I still didn't tell him...I'll wait till dinner....
~time skip~ 2 hours later
I walk up the stairs and open the door to his room. He was all bundled up in a ball...so cute...
I walk over and brush his fluffy black hair off of his forehead.
I can't wake him...he is too cute...
I turn to walk away but I stop and sigh. I turn back around and kiss his forehead then proceed to the door. ~~After another 30 minutes I head footsteps in the hall. I turned around from the pizza I was pulling out if the oven and seen a sleepy Jack sitting on a barstool at the counter.
M: Hey sleepyhead
S: You didn't wake me...
M: I was cooking. Then I was gonna.
S: Oooo pizza!!
I sliced it up and put two pieces on his plate and two on mine.
M: Can I um...tell you something?
Before he took a bite he put the pizza back down and looked at me.
S: Yeah sure bud, Anything a'tall.
God, I love his accent...
I walked around to his did of the counter and sighed.
How do I say this...?
M: Sean...
S: Mhm
I took a deep breath and looked into his eyes. His beautiful, caring, ocean blue eyes. Without thinking, I leaned in and kissed him. To my surprise, He pushed me away.
S: WHAT THE HELL, MARK!?
M: S-sean, I-
S: I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! HELL, YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!
M: Jack, Listen, I didn't-
S: This is wrong!
M: I know...
S: But damn it felt so right...
M: Wha-
Suddenly Sean's lips came back into contact with mine. I kissed back immediately and it turned into full blown making out. Then he pulled away again.
S: Damn it, Mark, I'm sorry. As much as I want to...I-
M: Shut up.
S: What?
M: Shut. Up
I kissed him again and he just melted into it.
He leaned close to my ear and whispered seductively.
S: Feck me, Mark...
Then he kissed my neck and I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I carried him to the couch and laid him down, quickly undressing myself and him. I stood while he layed with half on the couch and half off. I pulled his legs to my shoulders and pushed inside of him. I fucked him until he couldn't move and I continued after that. Drool dripped from the corner of his mouth and I grunted as I came for the 3rd time and pulled out. He came 3 times also and I kissed him tiredly. We both cuddled on the couch naked and fell asleep together...Just Because it's wrong...doesn't mean it doesn't feel right.