the story so far

They heard a knock and Laura pushed Amanda away and went to open the door. They saw a girl with long brown hair and big blue eyes. She was doing something strange with her eyes, it looked like she was trying to wave with them. 

"Woah what the fuck?!" - Said Laura surprised. 

"Hi?" - Said Amanda 

"Hello." - She said while flipping her abnormaly long hair back revealing her badass studded belt around her blue jeans and white top that had sleeves to her middle arm (Her third arm located in the middle of her torso.) and her dead flower earrings (Real dead flowers ripped from the ground, just so you know.) and blue makeup. - "I'm your neighbor Jacqueline!" 

"You look like the girl that throwed me off a helicopter." - Said Laura confused. 

"Oh yeah that's my ugly twin sister, she's the worst." 

"Worse that Drew?" - Said Amanda interrupting. 

They all giggled when suddenly Drew fell from the ceiling. They looked shocked at Drew. 

"Excuse me?!" - Said Drew offended. 

"Oh uh.. we didn't mean it." - Said Lura 

"Ok."  

"Well.. I'll be going now!" - Said Jac happily. - "If you need anything, let me know!" 

Amanda and Laura turned to Drew, still laying on the floor surronded by concrete crumbs. 

"What do you need?!" - Questioned Amanda. 

"Well Danny kicked me out cause I got pregnant again." - Said Drew looking down, ashamed. 

"That bastard! I thought he liked kids!" - Interrupted Laura, mad. 

"No, he likes kids it's just that.." - Drew started sobbing. - "I-I.." 

"Just spit it out already!" - Said Amanda. 

"I SLEPT WITH DOLPHIN MAN!" 

Amanda and Laura gasped, Laura got mad and Amanda looked at the window. Amanda squinted her eyes at the window while Drew and Laura fighted, Amanda noticed something staring back at her, next to the window.. IN THEIR HOUSE. 

"Laura, Drew.." - Said Amanda pointing at the glowing blue eyes in the darkness of the living room. - "..Look." 

Laura and Drew turned and saw the glowing blue eyes..

Suddenly it came out of the darkness.. it was... 

"▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉?!"