11 - I won't ask

Chapter 11

Wanda's Pov:

"So you guys are skipping last period?" I ask Pietro and Loki.

"Yeah but I'll see you at practice after." Pietro replies.

"You're really making this hard for me, toilet water." I joke.

"You'll be fine, and you owe me from last time" he smirks. "But make sure you fill me in before practice."

"'Kay," I say as I turn around and wave, "Bye Loki!"

"Bye Wanda, thanks again!" He says smiling super widely. He's a little loopy from the meds we got him and it was pretty funny.

They walk off and I walk into school. I duck down when I pass the office then hurry to the gym.

I'm guessing there's still ten minutes left of third period so I head to the English room to meet Natasha when her class ends.

While I wait I practice some parts of our cheer routine in the hallway.

The bell rings, signalling the end of the period and I wait behind the rooms door. When I see Natasha walk out I run up beside her and grab her hand.

She reacts right away and looks like she was ready to punch me but then notices it's me.

"Wanda!" She smiles. "Where were you? Everyone's saying you have a foreign disease involving toilet water!" she says super fast.

"That's Pietro for you, I'm fine we just wanted to leave class with out getting in trouble." I laugh.

She laughs, "Well that's good, but where'd you go? Everyone's wondering"

"We just hung out with Loki and we had to get a few things." I lie confidently.

"Sure... I won't be annoying and say your lying." She smiles.

"Okay." I say giving her a smirk.

"You're just like Loki, he's always smirking," she says as we get to the gym.

"You should see Pietro, he's smirks as much as Loki." I laugh.

**

Pietro's Pov:

"Hey Pietro, thanks again" Loki says smiling that goofy smile.

"Yeah no problem, it's what friends do."

We went to a playground close to the school. We're sitting on the swings right now.

I reach into my backpack, pull out a pill and hand it to Loki. "You'll want to take this before we head back to school, it'll make you less loopy" I explain.

"Okay thanks," he pauses "Can I take it now?"

"Go ahead, loopy Loki is a little weird," I smirk.

He takes it with out water. That's pretty impressive cause it wasn't a small pill. Me and Wanda both can but that's because we don't usually have water.

"Can I ask how you guys are so good at stealing medication?" He asks.

"Well you just did," I smirk. And he laughs. "But I can't really tell you, lots of practice though."

He thinks about this, "Okay, I won't ask because you didn't ask me about my ribs."

"But you know if you ever want to talk you can, it might not look it but me and Wanda understand most things. You could say we've been through a lot more than most our age." I say giving him a small smile.

"Thanks but you know-" he begins to say.

"You're fine, I know." I smirk. "Can I ask why you don't tell Fury about Zola?"

He smiles when I say 'Fury'. "Why'd you smile?"

"Oh just everyone always calls him principal Fury but I call him Fury like you. But to answer your other question, I can't."

"Oh..."

"It's kind of complicated but basically I kind of provoked Zola back in freshman year and his dad's a lawyer. He could press charges," he explains.

"How'd you provoke him?" I ask.

He then tells me about how he hung Zola from the baseball cage and did the hang loose sign. I can't help but laugh.

"I've never met someone like you Loki," I say smiling.

"Well I've never met someone like you either, I can tell were gonna be very good friends."

I smile. "Me too."