Chapter One

This is what Alexa looks like. (Pic above)

Alexa's (POV)

"Alexa get up time for school!" "Fine." I got out of bed And got ready for school I wore a black crop top and black legging yes i like black a lot! I brushed my hair and teeth and went downstairs and left for school. As i was walking to school i saw a group of boys picking on a boy that was half their size. "Hey! Leave him alone!" They looked at me the guy with a mullet said. "And who are you?" "My name is Alexa Peirce now leave him alone!" I was walking up to them. "Guys i think we have a shiny new toy." I  slapped the boy with a mullet and then me and the boy he was picking on ran to school. When we got there i started laughing. "Thanks for saving me." "No problem i hate bullies." It was truth i did hate bullies. "I'm Richie." "Hi Richie i'm Alexa but you can call me Alex for short if you'd like." "Ok and you can call me Rich or Trash mouth." "Why do people call you trash mouth." "You'll see when you get to know me better." "Ok well bye Trash mouth." "Bye Alex." I just made my first friend i was happy i went to my first class and sat down.

At the end of the day:

I heard something behind me. "Alex!" It was Richie. "Hey Rich what up?" "Um.. I was wondering if you want to come to the qurry with me and my friends tomorrow?" "Yeah sure sounds like fun see you there." "Yep." I was walking home from school and then i heard something. "Hiya Alexa!" It was coming from the storm drain. "Hello?" "No one wants to play with anymore." "Why are you down there?" "A storm blew me away." "What do you want from me?" "I just want a friend can you be my friend?" "Um.. I don't even know your name." "I'm Pennywise the dancing clown." He was weird but in a cute way almost like a little kid. "Can you play with me?" "Um.. I would but i need to get home i'm sorry." "O-ok" "Hope to talk to you soon." I walked back home thinking about what just happened.