Chapter Six

Alexa's (POV)

I walked into my house and my parents weren't home yet i went up to my room and opened the door to see Pennywise sitting on my bed. I sighed in relief i really wanted to see him he's the only person i wanted to see. He didn't notice i walked in until i sat on the bed next to him. "Hey Penny." "Hey..." "What's wrong?" He didn't answer. "Penny what the fuck is wrong?" I pushed him down and climb on top of him which caused him to laugh. "Nothing now that your here." I smiled and kissed him. He pulled away. "You were crying?" "Yeah i got into a fight with the Losers it's cool." He frowned. "O-ok."

First day of school:

Alexa's (POV)

I woke up next to Pennywise i smiled. "Good morning" He smiled. "You got to get up it's the first day of school." I laughed. "So do you i'm not going without you." He looked at me like 'really' "Let's go i'll meet you outside." He frown and knew he wasn't getting out of this one and he jumped out the window. I got dressed (Pic above) and brushed my hair and teeth and did my make up and left Pennywise sorry Bill was standing outside in this Jeans and a white t-shirt and damn he looked good and walked up and kissed him and we went to school. "Okay.... If someone pisses you off don't ripe their head off and try to be nice ok." "Fine you take all the fun out of it." I laughed and we entered the school. Pennywise made sure that our lockers where next to each other's and that was perfect but the bad side is that on the other side of me was Henry fucking Bowers the worst person in the world. Then i heard something that caught mine and 'Bill's' attention. "Alexa!" I turned and it was Richie and the others i was pissed at them. "What the fuck do you want?" They looked at Pennywise/Bill. "Hey Bill." Pennywise faked a smile. "Again what do you want?" "I just wanted to say hi..." "Ok you said it bye." I turned around. "W-w-what the f-fuck is y-your problem!" I turned to looked at Bill. "What did you just say?" Pennywise chuckled. "W-what's your p-p-problem?" "My problem is that you guys are Losers and i regret ever hanging out with you!" Bill walked up to me and punched me in the face. I looked up holding my jaw. "Your dead bitch!" I ran up to him and started beating him Penny had to pull me off him. "Alexa it's okay settle down." I did and the Losers ran away. I looked at Pennywise and he had a smirk on his face. He pulled me closer and kissed me then the bell rang and we went to class.

At lunch:

Pennywise's (POV)

I was going to ask my Alexa to became immortal so we can live together for ever. I waited for my Alexa to come to the table were i waited the Losers came up to me 'What the hell did they want?' "Hey Bill." I looked annoyed. "What?" "Just wanted to know if your ok because you know Alexa is being a bitch to everyone." That set me off no one talks bad about me Alexa no one! I made the other people disappear and transformed into my clown form. Then Alexa walked in. "What the hell is going on in here." She walked to me and looked at the Losers. "A-alexa it's P-pennywise run!" "Now why on earth would i do that?" She looked so beautiful i couldn't take it anymore i pulled her close to me. "No Alexa!" They were so worried  about their friend it was cute i smirked at them and i kissed her they all gasped as she kissed me back. She pulled away and looked at them. Trash mouth spoke up. "Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on here!" She looked at him and smiled. "Rich you remembered the last time we spoke i told you that i loved him and he loves me." This was the perfect time to ask her! "Alexa can i ask you something?" She looked at me. "Of course." "I've been thinking a lot lately and i what you to be in my life forever." She gasped. "How would you like it if i took you to became a immortal like me?" The Losers were screaming ."No Alexa don't!" She looked at them with pure anger then yelled "It's not your decision!" Then she looked at me and smile oh that smile it was beautiful. "Penny i would love too!" I was so happy i cheered and picked her up then then teleported us to her room. "So how does this work?" I smiled and kissed her. "You'll see."